Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47485 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5197 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6677 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 477 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11732 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card for old phone

Hi O2 crew,I recently went from pay as u go to month contract customer. I had a Samsung Galaxy Ace to Nokia Lumia 925 I kept my mob no but I was wanting to give old mob to my Mum as currently she has no phone.Could u please tell me how i can get new ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Sue Townsend dies aged 68.

Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole books, dies aged 68.Highly enjoyable books.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_TownsendSource ; BBC News.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26982680

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Am No Longer An O2 Customer

Few of you knew this day was coming after O2 introduced compulsory price rises for all which I made my feelings about abundantly clear back in Jan/Feb this year. Well after 6 years of holding at least one (and often more) pay monthly account with O2,...

davethorp by Level 21: Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I really must check Priority Moments more often!

I rarely look and missed that Bryan Adams tickets went on presale today! I've just tried to book for the O2 in London and can only get level 4 or single seats Oh well, I'll have to try the Live Nation presale tomorrow. At least then I will actually h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mailbox lands on Android, coming soon to OS X

Mailbox lands on Android, coming soon to OS XI use Dropbox heavily and as such having another feature I use heavily such as mail boxes I'm hoping this ticks all my wants and needs boxes.Source; idownloadbloghttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/04/09/mai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

arrrrgggghhhhh need a rant

Sorry guys just need a rant. Does anyone ever feel like their whole world is crashing down around them. I've had one of those days today where one minute icwas perfectly fine the next I'm sat staring into space . Going through some really tough times...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rip The Ultimate Warrior

He has passed away today and was a WWE Hall Of Farmer And Former Heavyweight Champion In Wrestling I used To Watch Him As A Kid And Really Can't Belive That His Gone....God Bless Him And His Family...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's everyone up 2? ....

I'm just eating pizza and watching this zombie movie called Diary Of The Dead...wow I love zombie movies.....what is everyone else up 2?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos