Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47782 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6712 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data and my O2

My O2 says that I have a certain amount of data left to a certain day but I've had my phone for one day? Does that mean by the end of the day I will have another 1gb please help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Sony Xperia Z3 preview.

Headline : Sony Xperia Z3 preview."Sony only introduced the Xperia Z2 this April, and it remains one of our favourite smartphones – but despite that it's not long for this world.Just as it did last year with the Xperia Z and Z1, the company is plotti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2

How do you delete an old phone number from 'My O2' listing.I have scrapped the phone and destroyed the SIM (Pay as you go)

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up but no reward

i bought £20 credit sim and 2 times i top up my mobile . but i didn,t get any rewards

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Arrests made after eBay's Stubhub suffers cyber-thefts

Headline : Arrests made after eBay's Stubhub suffers cyber-thefts."The US has charged six men in connection with a scam that defrauded eBay's Stubhub of about $1m (£587,000)."My thoughts :This stuff is just scary and aweful for the victims. In the pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

old contract wasnt cancelled

My contract came to an end and i opened a new one with a new phone. As i wanted to keep my old number (ive had it about 7+ years) i used it in the new phone. I realised after a few months that O2 were charging me for using this number on the old cont...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple denies that 600m iOS devices have secret backdoor

Thought provoking article in the Telegraph though Apple have gone to great lengths to deny it on their website ...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/10985844/Apple-denies-that-600m-iOS-devices-have-secret-backdoor.html"Apple has been accused...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos