Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47758 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5273 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6711 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11760 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is this?!

Hi guys, I watched this over the weekend and found it to be a very interesting watch! Anyone seen this before? I'm hooked

Toby by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Lynda

Another sad loss - Brave lady http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29685903

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotify Family Plan

I know we have a few Spotify users on here so I thought this might be interest some of you! "Spotify has today announced a new plan for the entire family. If you've been wanting to have a single billing account for the household but keep individual p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tips News : Tips for protecting your Privacy in App.

Headline : Tips for protecting your Privacy in App. Excerpts from the Link "Whenever you install an app, you let it access part of your phone. Some apps want to just access the internet connection, while some need to be able to know where you are. Of...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Internet trolls face up to two years in jail under new laws.

Headline : Internet trolls face up to two years in jail under new laws. Excerpts from the Link "Internet trolls could face up to two years in jail under new laws, Justice Secretary Chris Grayling has said." My thoughts : About time a sentence reflect...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

TU Go posh cat = is it just me ? or .....

am I the only one who actually likes the O2 cat regarding O2 whilst in real life I would not have a long haired cate anyway = too high maintenance ..... & ..... as kittens they appear to have a grumpy little face ..... = ..... they 'grow' into their ...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Hackers hold 7 million Dropbox passwords ransom.

Headline : Hackers hold 7 million Dropbox passwords ransom. Excerpts from the Link "Dropbox denies it has been compromised as hackers leak hundreds of passwords online, promising to release almost 7 million more if they're paid for the information." ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

quick simple O2C question

when replying to a post & using the quote 'button'how do I get only part of the posting I wish to quote frominstead of the whole posting to save space & be specific I suppose I have been told once before = but I've forgotten or did not write it down ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos