Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47682 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5258 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6701 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 494 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11756 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jonsie's Thai Break :)

Tie break... Thai break...you see what I did there? No.... this is a serious subject....Our good friend @jonsie will be jetting off to Thailand at 4am tomorrow morning. For three whole monthsJealous much?....yep...I know he will continue to post on h...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Christmas Parties.

So at work we are arranging our "Xmas shindig" and the usual chatter of venue ,and if we should go to a pub or book a venue with food and entertainment.Amazing how stressful arranging these things can be. Of course some don't get on too well with oth...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Apple Watch reportedly launching in Spring 2015

A video message to employees of Apple today from the SVP of retail and Online Stores hinted at the launch of the Apple Watch coming in the spring of 2015. A transcript of the video included this quote: "We're going into the holidays, we'll go into Ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Amazon Fire Phone Flops

Amazon had an earnings call today where it was announced that they were essentially writing off $170 million after over estimating how successful the Fire phone would be.With reportedly only 35,000 units sold in the US after 4 months and with $83mill...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Which Mobile Browser are You ?

Headline : Which Mobile Browser are You ? Excerpt from the Link "Mobile browsers are like people, in that there are a lot of them. Some are big, some are small, some er… still use Flash as opposed to HTML5. But, just like you and me, they are all dif...

image.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Did you have a good weekend ?

Hi Did you have a good weekend ? My weekend consisted of working Saturday until 1pm and then onto my City Centre for lunch with my partner. And on Sunday onto meeting up with my daughter who is 5 months pregnant with a girl, who gave me a copy of her...

image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Bonfire Night.

Bonfire Night. One of my favourite times of the Year is nearly upon us where if so driven congregate around Bonfires ,and watch Firework Displays. Do you like this time of year ? Bonfire Toffee , Parkin and Brandy Snaps along with Pork Pie and peas w...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Acker Bilk: legendary jazz clarinettist dies aged 85.

Source : BBC News. Acker Bilk: legendary jazz clarinettist dies aged 85 "Clarinettist Acker Bilk, who personified the trad jazz revival of the 1950s and 60s, has died after a lengthy illness, aged 85.His most famous number Stranger on the Shore was t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos