Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46885 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6593 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: Deaveman

Happy Friday guys! Let's finish the week with our famous Spotlight member. In this edition we honour @Anonymous who has recently been giving very good advice Join me to say congratulation to @Anonymous ! I've edited the thread to be able to read the ...

Deaveman 2.jpg original.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile conferences

Hi guys, I found this list of mobile conferences and I thought it might be interesting for some of you http://lanyrd.com/topics/mobile/ Have a look at it and let me know which ones sound more appealing. Are there any other events or conferences that ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

one small step for man .....

..... & one giant leap for WispaRed7 ..... = ..... it's taken me many days to get up the 'courage' to tackle changing the ink cartridges in my HP ENVY 4500 4-in-1 printer - well I've managed to do it & I've printed off some important documents ..... ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three Deal to buy O2 is very close

Reputable source, I think:http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/dff7ecf2-d177-11e4-86c8-00144feab7de.html#axzz3VIB5tK4N

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought I'd say hey!

Hi guys,I jumped ship from giffgaff a while back but thought I'd finally enter your community too....Here I am lol, my name is Charlie.C xx

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Protection For Shock Bills On Stolen Mobiles

Still has to be reported within 24 hours but certainly a step in the right direction. "Mobile users will be protected from huge bills run up on stolen phones, thanks to an agreement between major operators and the government.EE, O2, Three, Virgin Med...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Mobile

Looks to be rolling out this week.http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/bt-is-said-to-unveil-consumer-mobile-phone-service-this-week

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Passport checks

I saw this the other day...I didn't read much of it as I thought it was old news....Not so it appears.NEW passport checks to be introduced at British borders next month could lead to long queues at, and on the way to ports and the Eurotunnel The chec...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solar Eclipse: Friday 20th March

A spectacular event is occuring on Friday 20th March 2015The UK will experience a near-total solar eclipse which is due to block out the light of the sun in Britain, leaving parts of the UK shrouded in 99% darkness on Friday.Although total eclipses c...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos