Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46815 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6579 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heart Attacks.Simple new blood test

Keeping us updated with brilliant new medical developments, this one will prove a massive help to patients and the NHS in general.It is a simple blood test which will rule out heart attacks in those people admitted to Accident and Emergency units wit...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Download Star Wars Battlefront Beta RIGHT NOW

Just like many Star Wars fans I am excited to play Star Wars battlefront, it goes live today at 4pm in the UK but by following my steps you can download and play it right now....to prove it is playable here is my Xbox Profile where you can see 2 scre...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feeling left out.

Wish i could have a bad experience with o2 When i ring customer services the people are very nice When i went on online chat they sent me the sim i asked for i got it next day Even talked to the gurus online and they helped me If i am stuck with my p...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake HMRC text messages

Hi Everybody, If anyone gets a text from HMRC saying they are entitled to a tax refund with a link to follow please, please, please DO NOT follow the link it asks for bank, card & security details so they can access your bank account. It is totally b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Denis Healey RIP

Denis Healey has died today, Lord Healey, as a former Leeds MP he was known as the best Prime Minister we never had, I come from West Yorkshire.If someone could put up a blue link I'd be grateful

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting Optus users

I still can't send text messages to Optus users in Australia. I can receive them and call them but get an undelivered message when I try to send a text message. Why hasn't this been solved it has been a problem for about 2 years now?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

forget the 14 day rule,

It is now LAW that faulty goods MUST be replaced or repaired if a fault develops within 28 days after purchase. ..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34403005So as it stands, the quite bad 14 day rule is finished which can only be a good thing for con...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autumn Equinox

the Autumn Equinox occurred recently ..... but in Skipton North Yorkshire where I live, it is not equal hours of daylight & darkness ..... why is that please? ..... perhaps our Lord @viridis could explain ..... I have tried Google but can't seem to f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very cool

A great homage, I thinkhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34228857/new-star-wars-stamps-released-ahead-of-the-force-awakens

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos