Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46640 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hinkley Point gets final investment approval

Investment in the first new nuclear plant to be built in the UK in 20 years - at Hinkley Point, Somerset - has secured final approval. The decision came at a board meeting of French utility EDF - the company financing most of the £18bn project. http:...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple: How uncaring!

Last year a young lad from my home town was stabbed to death on his way home from a party. His killers were found and jailed. Morgan Hehir was a young talented musician...who stored his work on his MacBook. His family are desperate to gain access to ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Ken Barrie

The man known for voicing the popular children's character Postman Pat has died at the age of 83 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36924472?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Essential apps can you not live without?

hey guys, A while back I started discussion on what apps people are currently using. It was interesting to see the wide variety of apps that the community find useful and the thread certainly brought a few apps to my attention that I would not have o...

Apps 1 .jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certainly not Miss !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36924717   I won't argue !    

Fit
Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breakthrough Drug to halt Alzheimers

Here's some really good news to share today. A new drug as been trialled and is showing it's halted the progress of Alzheimers for up to 18 months with some patients. This drug, called LMTX, had failed previously as patients were using other dementia...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

So bored you sue!

Hey guys, Frederic Desnard is suing his former employers for £300,000 for being "killed professionally through boredom"! He claims that the monotony and unchanging routine of the job left him feeling depressed. There may be some validity to his claim...

blog-bored.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Germany again

"A failed asylum seeker from Syria killed himself and injured 12 other people after setting off a bomb near an open-air music festival in the German city of Ansbach, officials say. Bavaria's interior minister said the 27-year-old man detonated a back...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos