Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46569 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4929 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6546 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Years Honour list 2016

The New Years Honours list has been released tonight. Many of our sporting Olympians have been honouredWe now have Sir Andy Murray and Sir Mo Farah....Katherine Grainger and Jessica Ennis Hill become DamesPersonally I was 'tickled to see' Ken Dodd al...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is your favourite biscuit?

When I reach for the biscuit barrel* I like the Foxes Chocolate Shortcake covered biscuits! Amazing. *I'm a liar, I don't have a biscuit barrel. I never have biscuits long enough to put them in another container! Store in a cool dry place? Pfft, get ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Year's resolutions for 2017

Hi guys! 2017 is almost here! Have you made any New Year's resolutions yet? Do you normally make any and what do you think of this tradition? I made some last year, and realised towards the end of this year that I actually did not remember to action ...

New Year's resolutions
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carrie Fisher's Mother Hospitalized

Debbie Reynolds taken to hospital with suspected stroke.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38455653

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Richard Adams

Richard Adams, the author of Watership Down has died today age 96.R.I.P Richard

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Liz Smith

2016 not finished with us yet!Liz Smith known for her roles in The Vicar of Dibley and The Royale Family has died aged 95.RIP

images.jpg
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did you know?

In 1881, US humour magazine Puck published the world's first emoticons. pic.twitter.com/G4z9ZpFEuZ

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 101 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Rick Parfitt

Sad news indeed, another Legend taken too early RIP Rick.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos