Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 10523 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forza - Xbox One

Any of you guys play forza 6 or horrizon 2 on xbox one? Is so fancy a race? My username is Curr946

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lonely

Bit lonely in here tonight 

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 81 replies
  • 0 kudos

My own time machine : data collection

Hi guys, I read this blog post recently. And I'm thinking that it could be interesting to build my own time machine. I'm going to try to collect as much information/data about my health and wellbeing as I can. Can you guys recommend me any apps or da...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interesting article

O2 takes the lead against ads.http://uk.businessinsider.com/o2-explores-ad-blocking-across-its-network-2015-11?r=US&IR=T

Bambino by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shirley Stelfox R.I.P

I seem to be the harbinger of bad news today...Shirley Stelfox, a much loved actress, died yesterday aged 74She starred in many West End productions and TV shows. Probably best known more recently for her role as Edna Birch in EmmerdaleR.I.P Shirley....

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Nicholas Smith

Nicholas Smith who played Mr Rumbold in Are You Being Served, died on Sunday aged 81. He was the last surviving member of the cast.This lovely series gave me some laugh out loud moments...full of slapstick humour and innuendoR.I.P Nicholashttp://www....

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmastime 2015

Chriistmas music on last night in the pub ... heard my favourite 'newish' song ... ... ... :womanvery-happy: ... ... ... Mariah Carey / All I Want For Christmas Is You ... ... ... good beaty sound & like her voice ... ... ... :womanhappy: ... ... ......

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34994852 found this article thought you guys might be inrested

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos