Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45853 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4719 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Gavle Goat!

I wondered if anyone else followed his progress throughout December?For anyone who doesn’t know about the Bocken! READ HERE (wiki)Make sure you read to the bottom about his survival rate!!To watch his demise last year.. CLICK HERE (you tube)And check...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

May you have a great festive season

As the post says. Greetings from Scotland although soon to be in London again.Have a great day and merry Xmas. If you get drunk at New year try not to wake up naked tied to a street lamp wearing a Christmas hat.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello to anyone who remembers me!

It’s been a long time but I thought I’d pop on and wish everyone a (belated) merry Christmas. I hope everyone is well and has had a good 2017. I never did get my Traceyjs username back so it looks as though I’m Harrysmum forever now!

Apple Customers Biting Back

Two class-action lawsuits started for deliberately slowing older phones.http://www.businessinsider.com/two-class-action-lawsuits-apple-iphone-throttling-2017-12

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Nick?

I found this rather sombre short earlier today, based on a poem by Neil Gaiman - you may recognise it...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How would this work if you can't receive SMS messages?

An interesting article about switching cellphone provider "self-service", a same-day process being discussed for implementation in 2019: https://news.sky.com/story/amp/switch-mobile-provider-via-a-free-text-message-from-2019-11177235

skynews-ofcom-switch-mobile_4186920.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas 2017

Received my 1st Christmas card in the post today ... it's from a cousin I havn't seen in 4 years or so ... she wrote a lovely newsy letter ... & ... gave me her phone number ... ... I've put the card amongst my cat ornaments on the kitchen window sil...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos