Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16390 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6519 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7337 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 730 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 35: Originator
  • 12006 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Jules Bianchi

Many of you know I am an avid F1 fan. Just been told that Jules Bianchi who was involved in an horrific crash last year has died from his injuries.He was 25. Apologies for no link. R.I.P.Jules

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joke Thread

I couldn't remember if there is a joke thread on here or not, so I'll stick these in (move if necessary).... A woman goes into Discount Fishing Supplies to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday.She doesn't know which one to get, so she just ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the Spotlight: djbsuffolk

Happy Friday everyone! Here we go with our Spotlight He hasn't been around for so long but he has already become part of the family. Thanks for your fantastic contributions and advice @Anonymous ! So say hi and congratulations below to @Anonymous Who...

Spotlight.jpg
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beatles Day: What's your favourite music artist/band?

It was Beatles day last Friday I've just found out...... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatles_Day What's your favourite Beatles song? Have you always preferred The Rolling Stones? (Guilty) If neither of them are up your street, who do you listen to?...

tumblr_static_the-beatles-picture.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime day

So who's been spending the day jumping on and off devices watching for deals ?I've been buying up bits and pieces my favourite is the rhubarb gin that's going away as a Christmas present to me plus cables and chargers that will all come in handy as p...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video-gaming: What's your favourite ever console?

Hi guys, Its a big time at the moment for gaming. E3 has just ended and Gamescom is just around the corner. We thought we'd open up a few fun discussions on the subject. We're starting off with what is your favourite ever gaming console? Do you prefe...

PlayStation_2440942k.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nostradamus? Nah! Nikola Tesla!

Happy 159th birthday to the man who predicted the smart phone in 1926.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/10/tesla-quotes_n_7771358.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the Spotlight: Cairdeas

We are back with our famous Spotlight member. In this edition we honour @Cairdeas Lovely to have you around! What do you like best about the forum?My inner geek likes to learn from the advice given, and I find humour and intelligence an exhilirating ...

Screenshot at Jun 05 09-31-04.png
  • 88 replies
  • 0 kudos

returns

just had an exchange on my phone but i forgot to put the charger in the box what do i do ?cant get through to speak to someone...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I upgrade???

This may sound like a really stupid question but how to I upgrade to the phone I want?? Im scheduled for a free upgrade in August (a while away, I know, but I thought I should check some phones out now) and I was wondering what happens. Do i have to ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos