Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46639 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would you use VR to view gigs?

Hi everyone, I'm sure I'm not the only one that once wanted to attend some concerts but couldn't because of where they were, or some other reason A few weeks ago a new service called MelodyVR launched. It gives you access to a number of gigs and you ...

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 15.32.39.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got a Draytek router? Best update your firmware

https://www.draytek.com/en/download/firmware/ There's a vulnerability in some firmware versions that allows your DNS servers to be changed remotely without your knowledge. Some ISPs have started to implement blocks on the IP addresses of the rogue DN...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

separate device for music?

I have a three year old iPod Nano that I keep in the rucksack I take to work with me as I like to listen to my music during my lunch break but don't want it to eat into my phone battery. What about yourself?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did I just hear...?

This minute-long clip made me smile earlier. 

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Wedding: Today's the Day!

Hi everyone, Today is the Day After a week of countdown topics, you should now have a pretty good idea of what your ideal wedding looks like You can put together the location, the outfit, the reception details and the hen/stag do and see what it look...

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 12.12.23.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Geek Pride Day!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely Friday so far, with the long bank holiday weekend just around the corner! I know a lot of you are avid fans of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Super-heroes, movies, shows, games and fun/interesting sagas and universes ...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

A True Hero

His name is Mamoudou Gassama. A Malian migrant living in Paris. I'm sure he wasn't looking for any reward, or had any thought for his own safety when he did this. I'm glad the French government has chosen to recognise his bravery.http://www.bbc.com/n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GDPR

Just a little Sunday amusement 

Bear.jpg.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you use streaming services?

Hey everyone, We're halfway through the week and with the bank holiday weekend approaching I was wondering how you all kept yourselves busy - more specifically in terms of streaming services you might use I myself use Netflix & Amazon Prime for movie...

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 12.05.24.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos