Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46659 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4946 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6558 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

50 Milion affected by new Facebook leak

Yet again......Facebook Inc says it has discovered a security issue affecting almost 50 million accounts.The social media company said engineers discovered the incident took place last Friday, on 25 September, and an investigation is still in the ear...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Cats: Big News :)

No apologies for this. Most of you will know of my love of big cats (any and all) The Amur Leopard is a very endangered species. Only 200 left in the world and most of those are in captivity. It is believed only 70 are roaming wild Yesterday Twycross...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misbehaving phones... Or Are They?

So Google rolled a test change out, but it escaped to users not in the pilot programme group... People found the battery saver on their Android 9 (Pie) phones had kicked in, even though the phone was fully charged.Anyone remember "I, Robot."? https:/...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Chas Hodges

Chas Hodges, one half of the duo Chas and Dave, has died today age 74He had oesophageal cancer and died in the early hours of this morninghttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45613563R.I.P Chas. I met you on a number of occasions and you wer...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty blender

*I DONT KNOW WHETHER THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS BUT HERE GOES*Hi to whoever reads this. So it’s a tricky situation, i bought a Breville blend active. Healthy choice for me and the kids right? So I make a smoothie and I put it in my bag and driv...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Denis Norden

The It'll Be Alright On The Night host dies at 96https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-45569460

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018 finalists

Hey everyone, The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards finalists for 2018 have been announced and there are some absolutely brilliant pictures this year! Take a look through the full list of finalists and let us know which one's are your favourite's!

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 16.40.32.png Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 16.41.22.png Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 16.41.53.png Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 16.42.24.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos