Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel From Europe To US Suspended Except The UK

Travel suspended for 30 dayshttps://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/11/coronavirus-trump-suspends-all-travel-from-europe.htmlNBA suspends its season. More major US sports likely to follow.https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/12/coronavirus-nba-suspends-season-after-pla...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dancing On Ice 2019/2020

The new series of Dancing On Ice officially starts in January 2020, although there will be a Christmas Special in 2019.Last year a few people posted on the thread including @Glory1 so we will see how we go this year. The main news is Jason Gardiner h...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 238 replies
  • 0 kudos

The trip to Greece (Sky)

Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan are back at it for a fourth time, trying to outdo each other's impressions while travelling across Greece sampling top end restaurants. Been watching this today and it's had me in hysterics, just like the first three serie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Man's Fight Against Scammers

A 6 minute video worth watching. Stay alert!https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-51660982/criminals-on-cctv-scammers-caught-red-handed

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thinking of Buying A Folding Phone?

Apart from having to take a second mortgage to pay for one, the technology doesn't appear to really be there yet. Definitely not for me at this point.https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51531041

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's your favourite video game?

World of WarcraftI enjoyed being a druid, living in a big treehouse & being other characters = it was best when I had a pet either a sabre toothed tiger running alongside me amongst the wooded paths or when I had some sort of very exotic birdI could ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Women's Day

There were a number of events at work today to commemorate International Women's Day. Some companies you might not expect are leading the vanguard, I found this enlightening:

international-womens-day.jpg.gallery.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos