Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46591 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4936 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6552 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in June 2020

Hey everyone, I'm really pleased to bring back the monthly movie discussion after needing to pause it for a few months due to the COVID-19 situation. Back in March we moved to conversation over from cinema to streaming services due to the social dist...

Old TV image

PlayStation 5 games reveal event this week!

Hey everyone, Any regulars here will know I'm a big time gamer and PlayStation fan so I was super excited to see that the first PS5 gameplay reveal is happening this week! The PlayStation Blog confirm that we'll get our first look at what the next ge...

ENG-featured.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Dame Vera Lynn

Dame Vera Lynn, the Forces sweetheart has died today aged 103.R.I.P Dame Vera No doubt 'We'll Meet Again' Radio Times. Dame Vera Dies

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post lockdown purchasing?

So now that non essential shops can open..What shops have you missed? And...What shops do you need to visit?I haven’t missed any shops really.. in fact lockdown has saved me from making unnecessary purchases..But I do need to go is PC World.. my Senn...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Devil makes work...

... for idle hands. https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2569204/a-sad-day-in-american-history-delta-and-american-airlines-are-banning-alcohol-on-planesWhat are the cabin-crew on your next flight going to do? And does it spell the end for the eponymou...

Screenshot_20200617-091041.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 15 June 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Willie Thorne

Snooker fans will know of Willie Thorne. Called Maximum Man by colleagues as he scored more maximum breaks than anyone else.Sadly passed away in Spain today after a long battle with respiratory disease. He was 66 years old.R.I.P. Big man, you will be...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Wednesday Laugh

The lockdown has certainly taken its toll on the Beckhams

Beckhams.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vocabulary - how big is yours?

Someone shared this with me yesterday - I have shared it with the younger ones in my house, who have tested their knowledge of word meanings against it, with varying scores... If you get ten mins, try it out - no pressure to share your scores here, o...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos