Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48956 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6876 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11793 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 21 November 2019

Welcome to This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT is @RyanK1992 The six questions are: Q1 [people]: Who was the world`s first female Prime Minister? Q2 [geography]: Where is Dogger Bank? Q3 [space]: Which is the hottest planet in our So...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe Journey Jonsie :)

Just want to wish our good mate @jonsie a safe journey back home to Thailand. Some of you know he was living there and sustained horrific injuries in a car crash. Transported back to the UK and spent 6 months in hospital undergoing surgery which incl...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Television Word Search! 📺

Hi everyone, Did you guys know today is World Television Day? This day commemorates the date on which the first World Television Forum was held, in 1996, and in honour of that, we decided it would be appropriate to have our very own community word se...

Television1.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 93 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Christmas activity: teaser & thoughts

Hi everyone, Can you believe we're only 44 days away from Christmas? For those of you who were around during the holidays last year, you might remember that we had our very own Community Advent Calendar. Between December 1st and December 25th, @Marjo...

Christmas banner
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over 140 new Nazca Lines discovered!

Hi guys, I just read in the news that scientists have discovered over 143 new Nazca lines in the Nazca Pampa region, Peru. This has always fascinated me, and the fact that they discovered so many new ones is incredible! Nazca lines are a group of ver...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The kindness thread

Hi everyone, I noticed people are observing World Kindness Day today. Being kind is one of the most special things we can do for others. A smile, a kind comment, a kind gesture - even something seemingly small can really make someone's day. It can ev...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corbyn outs himself as an authoritarian

Couldn't quite believe my ears while listening to the news while getting ready for work this morning. The 'free taxpayer funded fibre broadband for all' seemed like a pledge by someone desparate for power. Putting aside the costs involved in buying u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RAZR Relaunch

No 5G capability and $1500? Nice try, but no thanks.https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-50414612

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 14 November 2019

Welcome to This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT is @Sy The six questions are: Q1 [history]: Which is the oldest university in Scotland? Q2 [science]: Which two metals are used to make brass? Q3 [nature]: How many wings does a mosquito...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos