Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ahhhh

Something which has the "ahhhh factor"....check out this video on BBC News website - at 0.40 > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-53870992 @Cleoriff might like this

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Thursday Quiz 1 Aug 2019

The first contestant for the White Room Thursday Quiz for 1 August 2019 drawn by @EmilieT is @jezza1234 The six questions are:Q1 Which British monarch had the most children? Q2 On which river is the English city of Leceister? Q3 Who was the third man...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 19 Aug 2020 inc 500th Question

Welcome to INCLUDING THE 500th WHITE ROOM QUIZ QUESTION There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is o...

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

☀️🌴 Summer Anagram Game

Welcome to the Summer on the O2 community Anagram Game. Below are 30 anagrams, all associated, in some way, with Summer.Some answers have more than one word... but the number of words in the anagram is not necessarily the same number of words in the ...

• 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Masked Singer UK - to return!!!!

The British version of the maddest but most addictive TV show - The Masked Singer is to return!!!Series 2 of the show, which was so popular among members of the Community, is scheduled to begin filming in September 2020.source: https://planetradio.co...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

open office

Does anyone use Open Office - instead of Microsoft Office? This has been my mode of over 10years. But suddenly its gone haywire. A post has been put on their community site but its slow to answer? Anyone here think they could help?

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

🛁 💅🏻Summer on the O2 community 💅🏻 🛁: SPA at Home

Hey guys, with work now being done from home and no real holiday in sight it is time to bring relaxation into house too. But there is no need to turn your bathroom into an elaborate wellness retreat. A self-care session can be as simple as popping on...

68029.jpg 865712.jpg 10374.jpg 39017.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 17 Aug 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos