Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46806 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6577 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hairspray.

Have you ever watched Hairspray and what did you think of it?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

A joke

Well it made me laugh So, what do you do for a job?I kill aliens.Don't be silly - there aren't any aliens.You're welcome.

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

The 100th White Room Quiz

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is the 100th White Room Quiz since the White Room Quiz began on 01 August 2019. This 100th White Room Quiz is 15 questions, instead of...

blue-thinker3.jpg diamond-thinker.jpg golden-thinker.jpg
  • 71 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Global Community Engagement Day!

Hi guys, Happy Thursday! Not sure if you knew this already but today is Global Community Engagement Day! While that’s of course something to celebrate within our local communities, we think that now - more than ever - this means a lot for online comm...

dylan-ferreira-HJmxky8Fvmo-unsplash.jpg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Cloris Leachman

Cloris Leachman, Emmy- and Oscar- winning actor, dies at 94 (nbcnews.com)

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 25 Jan 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Over the weekend, I researched and found eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories SCIENCE [one question on BIOLOGY; one on CHEMISTRY] ...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 45

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 45 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 144 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Man`s Best Friend

Saw this and thought I`d share it... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-55779275

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos