Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 55: Good Authority
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10506 replies
  • 0 kudos

Susan Boyle to do AGT The Champions !

A new contest of America's Got Talent: The Champions to be aired soonSusan Boyle has been invited to take part ... she feels she now has a voice, but not only for singing, for Asperger's Syndrome, which she has comparatively recently being profession...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oscars - Academy Awards 2019

Hey everyone, This years Academy Awards are happening on Sunday! The annual event hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is a celebration of movie greatness and the highlight of Hollywood's calendar. Along with the awards Queen and...

rs_1024x759-190117123614-1024-Oscars-Statue-AA-011719.jpg
Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The REAL Truth

This may give you a good laugh ~ topical !While walking down the street one day a Member of Parliament is tragically hit by a truck and dies.His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter at the entrance.'Welcome to heaven,' says St. Peter.'Befor...

TallTrees by Level 41: Prodigal
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Members Theme Songs

Had a bit of a trawl for songs to listen to and found this which got me thinking...Do any other members have a theme tune or song?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Congrats Little Mix

Just had e-mail from the girls re-winning Best British Video at BRITS Congratulations girls.(Been a fan before they won X Factor)

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sweeties

No - not the lovely posters here but Ch 5 recently showed programmes on the nation`s favourite sweets and chocolates and I was wondering what your favourites are and are there any you miss? Me? Fav chocolate - Cadbury`s Fruit & Nut; and sweets I miss...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

World's biggest bee found! 🐝

Check this out guys and especially @TallTrees! The world's biggest bee has been re-discovered after scientists thought it had been lost after 1981 when it was last seen. It's called Wallace's giant bee (Megachile pluto) after Alfred Russel Wallace, w...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you really want a Samsung Galaxy Fold?

If it's this much in the US....?https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2019/02/20/samsung-galaxy-fold-costs-nearly-2000-you-willing-spend-it/2930194002/I think I might wait until the technology becomes more available to all the manufacturers.

Bambino by Level 73: Relic 
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desert Island Discs

You have probably heard of, or maybe even listened to, the BBC Desert Island Discs, in which folks choose which 8 records they would take with them to a desert island, along with one luxury (cannot be anything to escape or rescue - so no boat, tablet...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love Your Pet Day!

Hey everyone, Today is international Love Your Pet Day! I know there's no shortage of pet lovers here on the O2 community but today is the purr-fect day to show a little extra love to the critters in your life! I'm going to be giving my kitties a lit...

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 14.53.56.png
Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos