Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46657 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4946 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6558 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helicopter flies on Mars

BBC News reports The American space agency NASA has successfully flown a small helicopter on Mars.The drone, called Ingenuity, was airborne for less than a minute, but Nasa is celebrating what represents the first powered, controlled flight by an air...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in April 2021

Hey everyone, With the UK lockdown slowly coming to an end UK cinemas are planning to reopen in May! I'm quite excited at the thought of seeing some summer blockbusters at the cinema. It's just not quite the same seeing new movies at home, although w...

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 16.15.54.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Helen McCrory

Actress Helen McCrory, known for her roles in Peaky Blinders and three Harry Potter films, has died of cancer at the age of 52, according to her husband, the actor Damian Lewis.People who watched Peaky Blinders will remember her as Polly the matriarc...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 14 Apr 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is an "Odd Questions" edition. Instead of the questions being from the usual categories, there is one question on each of these subjec...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix - What are you watching?

So then.. I’m currently making my way through The Haunting of Hill House, loosely based on the novel. It’s not hardcore make you jump scary but it’s enough to make you wonder what that noise was.It’s only 10 episodes long so not a ‘Lost’ yawnathon. S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 126 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 12 Apr 2021 inc 1000th question

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz includes the 1000th question Instead of the usual eight questions, there are 10 questions - with one question from each of these categ...

golden-thinker.jpg
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 55

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 55 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 152 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marvel Movie Night - Ant-Man

Hi everyone! Welcome to our second official Community Movie Night! This time's theme was Marvel and tonight is the night - After three days of voting you have decided on Ant-Man as the film to watch and we hope you are ready for some superhero action...

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 121 replies
  • 0 kudos