Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46642 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

END OF BST. Clocks Back

Clocks go back an hr at 2am Sunday morning. I always do a reminder on Saturday as I put mine back before bed. So an extra hour in bed.... or if working night shift, an extra hour at work.

Clocks back 1.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

‌🎃‌👻 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 👻‌🎃‌

‌ ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY ‌ Tonight it's Halloween all over the world and it's time for another One Sentence Story. This needs much involvement from forum members as it will become a story you tell…. The idea is, I will give you the story backgr...

Halloween Scary OSS.jpg Halloween pumpkin oss.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 85 replies
  • 0 kudos

Halloween Movie Night! - Cabin in the Woods

Hey everyone, Welcome to the communities seventh movie night! After 3 days of voting we worked our way down to one winner, Cabin in the Woods! How does it work? Well, as always we will all gather here tonight at 8pm and simultaneously start watching ...

jeshoots-com-PpYOQgsZDM4-unsplash.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

[HALLOWEEK 2021] 20 Questions‌ ‌🤔‌

Hi everyone . I've been thinking for a while that this classic game would go down well in the community. So, I'm happy to give it a trial run during Halloweek 2021 . If you haven't played before, it's very simple: One person is it This person will pi...

lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Halloween Movie Night! - Get Your Vote In!

Hey everyone, With Halloweek in full swing on the community what better time for our seventh official community night! As it's halloween we have to go with a horror film so we've grouped the selections based on the genre of horror. From left to right...

OzEN.gif Halloween movie night winner.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 27 Oct 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is one of the popular "Odd Questions" editions.Instead of eight questions with two questions from each of four categories, there are 8 ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

[HALLOWEEK 2021] Tarot Card Readings 🔮🃏

Hello, hello, hello. As it is spooky season, can I tempt anyone in having their reading ? Below, are 22 cards. Select six cards, numbered 1-22 from left to right and I'll give you your reading . Before you choose your cards, you must: Take some deep ...

Tarot cards.png
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 app

Is it just me that has a awful time getting on here cause everytime I try to log in comes up with something and I have to delete app and re install app again this has happened a few times now thanks

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos