Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4619 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6407 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 434 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11697 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wonderful (true) Church Bulletins Funnies

Those wonderful Church Bulletins! Thank God for church ladies with computers. These sentences (with all the BLOOPERS) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:-------------------------The Fasting & Prayer Conference ...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gritter

We usually have our roads gritted if we are going to have either heavy frost or snow. This morning when I went to work we had black ice on the road cause the gritter hadn't been out. So many people not driving properly, and so many accidents this mor...

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New year resolutions

Anyone got or doing a new year resolution this year? I never do one cause by end of January I forget

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz "Odd Questions" ed - Mon 03 Jan 2022

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is an "Odd Questions" edition.Instead of eight questions with two questions from each of the usual categories, there are eight question...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 91

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 91 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 152 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media doing virgin media things...

So this is a great story for today. How long since the VMo2 venture was announced, and price rises already! https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1544556/your-virgin-media-broadband-bills-biggest-increase-in-years-price-rise-hike-uk...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 138 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Betty White

The last of the Golden Girls, Betty White, has passed this New Year’s Eve. - just less then 3 weeks before her 100th birthday. RIP, Betty - and thank you for being a friend 梁

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos