Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45844 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Sir Sidney Poitier

Another silver screen icon passes todayRIP Sir Sidneyhttps://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-sir-sidney-poitier-dead-25884507

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to the stars...

Has anyone else been watching the developments with the James Webb Telescope since its launch on 25-Dec-2021 - can't say I see much in the video herein, but that's a pretty big mirror, with a smaller 'big' mirror still to be deployed: - Nasa begin mo...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Desk Today

New Year and back to work Am currently testing a new MDM solution, so my desk resembles and o2 shop or PC World, with just a couple of phones......

madasaf1sh_0-1641563008267.jpeg
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Worst Passwords

If any of yours are in these lists, it's time to change them.The Worst Passwords in the Last Decade (And New Ones You Shouldn’t Use) - CyberGhost Privacy Hub (cyberghostvpn.com)

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - 200th WRQ - Wed 12 Jan 2022

Welcome to THE 200th WHITE ROOM QUIZ There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is the 200th White Room Quiz since WRQ began on 1 Aug 2019.This White Room Quiz is eight questions with one q...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Ronnie Spector

Ronnie Spector, '60s icon who sang ‘Be My Baby,’ dies at 78 | AP News

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz "Numbers" edition - Mon 10 Jan 2022

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s WRQ is an "Numbers" edition with eight questions - one question on each of these categories- HISTORY PEOPLE SCIENCE SPACE LITERATURE MUSIC TV GAMESThe ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 92

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 92 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 160 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Michael Lang

Michael Lang Dead: Woodstock Co-Creator Was 77 - Variety

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos