Let's see your finest!

Message 1 of 1,587
1,586 REPLIES 1,586

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Nice photos @jonsie , very bright and crisp! slight_smile

What changes would you make in that statue garden @Cleoriff ? slight_smile Some flowers around it maybe?

Speaking of flowers, I visited some parks in central London over the sunny weekend and saw loads of beautiful flower beds, for example this one:

Flowers in a London park

Message 261 of 1,587

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

That's lovely @Marjo  and yes, I would put some rockery type plants around the statue @jonsie  took a photo of. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 262 of 1,587

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: 1 person

The March Hare's childhood copy, now rather tatty, of Alice in Wonderland & Alice Through the Looking Glass

Message 263 of 1,587

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: screen

Just in case you thought I was 'faking it' ... the outside of one of my 1st childhood books & a classic it is too, so says The March Hare smiling

Message 264 of 1,587

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I've lost my childhood copy of Alice in Wonderland @Anonymous . open_mouth Awesome that you still have it!

@pgn  I just saw your photos from the 22nd - the beach is lovely but I really like the green cliffs area above it! Looks amazing. slight_smile

Message 265 of 1,587

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

I've lost my childhood copy of Alice in Wonderland @Anonymous . open_mouth Awesome that you still have it!

thank you @Marjo I have a lot of my early books eg nursery rhymes, fables, many many Ladybird books = mine & my son Alex's ... they'll be packed in boxes in the top cupboards in my room ... I do tend to keep the books I read & like ... ... ... I kid you not = I have a faded copy of Modern Ballroom Dancing by Victor Sylvester (illustrated) eg the diagrams with the man's black footsteps & the woman's white footsteps with straight lines joining them 

Message 266 of 1,587

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: tree, plant, grass, flower, sky, outdoor and nature

Line of cherry blossom trees ... the blossom comes out before the leaves ... usually, then there is wet & windy weather which makes the blossom fall like confetti ... drains are blocked & paths are slippery ... but for now they look rather pretty xXx

Message 267 of 1,587

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I love Cherry Blossom trees. Pity about the mess they leave when they shed the blossom. Pretty though

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 268 of 1,587

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36104 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@pgn  I just saw your photos from the 22nd - the beach is lovely but I really like the green cliffs area above it! Looks amazing. slight_smile

National Trust property: Downhill Demesne. Always a good walk!

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/downhill-demesne-and-hezlett-house/trails/downhill-demesne-walk

Message 269 of 1,587

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Blue hour in Kumköy 

Blue hour

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 270 of 1,587