Let's see your finest!

Message 1 of 1,587
1,586 REPLIES 1,586

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25162 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nice to see photo of your two dogs @pgn .

If they are anything like me, they`ll be only too pleased to get back in the warm.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1191 of 1,587

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35948 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Nice to see photo of your two dogs @pgn .

If they are anything like me, they`ll be only too pleased to get back in the warm.

Weather does not usually bother them - they're back, bushed, wet and pongy, in the kitchen - both happy, one lying up against the radiator, the other lying on the floor on the warm spot where the heating pipes cross the kitchen beneath the tiles... 

Message 1192 of 1,587

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Two very "good boys" there @pgn.
Would love a dog but don't think the cats would appreciate it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1194 of 1,587

pgn
  • 35948 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Two very "good boys" there @pgn.
Would love a dog but don't think the cats would appreciate it...

Cat predates both dogs by several years, @gmarkj.I think they have a memo of understanding. A casual sniff is tolerated, but cat retires beneath the old piano if barking is in evidence. Also Shepherd has a habit of nudging her to where he thinks she should be, Lab knows there is no food in the deal so pretty much ignores her, but will chase any cat if he's in the garden and happens upon a cat stupid enough to be in the garden at the same time: it's fair game in his book. Plenty of hedge and trees for cat to escape to or through though. 

Message 1195 of 1,587

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Yeah they would probably be ok, but one of ours has proven flighty/nervous (next door has a small kitten/cat and he allows himself to be bullied) so am reluctant to add to the stress.
Add that we currently have removed fence panels to either side so we can (as allowed) congregate in the Hangout on occasion for outdoor meals and I am not sure the neighbours would approve of roaming dogs...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1196 of 1,587

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Beginning to look a lot like..... Etc etc. 

Remember kids, if you too charge £13 for a glass of Lambrusco Rosso, you can afford Christmas lights like these. 😁.

The Dome Pub, Edinburgh. IMG_20201208_173721_176.jpg

unnamed
Message 1197 of 1,587

pgn
  • 35948 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Smashing photo, @BOSSGOGG  - £13 for a Lambrusco Rosso in that part of Edinburgh, well, there's them (not often Scots!) that'll pay it... originally built as The Physicians' Hall, it went over-budget by a grand back in the late 1700s, so the Commercial Bank of Scotland (later to become RBS) bought and razed it, building what you see today on the origianl foundation stone.  The owners've been trying to claw the loss back since! Smiley Very Happy 

The treasure found in the demolished Hall was returned to the College of Physicians in the city...

Message 1198 of 1,587

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122943 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Beautiful Pic @BOSSGOGG . I'll give the drink a miss though yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1199 of 1,587

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25162 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great photo @BOSSGOGG

I`m sure the alcohol purchasers think it was worth it for such decorations.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1200 of 1,587