Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

Check out me fishing in Pandaria, one of the WoW areas @WispaRed7. Smiley Happy It's a very peaceful place to fish! It looks like that green bird is watching me...

World of Warcraft

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 250

What a beautiful scene @Marjo Smiley Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

@Marjo it's taken me until this last week to pluck up courage to play WoW ... I'm a female human hunter with a wolf ... this is advantageous as he helps me complete 'quests' ... I have forgotten about getting myself a profession & will have to consult the comprehensive paper guide :womanhappy:

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry

fish.jpg

So far in this lake I have found 2 fish, 5 cloth and some driftwood. Need better bait.

@BrendonM you've made me lol LOL

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Community Manager

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Marjo it's taken me until this last week to pluck up courage to play WoW ... I'm a female human hunter with a wolf ... this is advantageous as he helps me complete 'quests' ... I have forgotten about getting myself a profession & will have to consult the comprehensive paper guide :womanhappy:

I love playing a Hunter too @WispaRed7! Let me know what profession(s) you pick when you've done it. I myself normally do gathering (herbalism and mining) as I like the relaxed pace of it and walking around finding flowers and stuff. Normally in some towns/cities you can find a profession trainer that can train you on these. Smiley Happy

@BrendonM Is your character a tauren or worgen? Looking at the hair. Smiley Very Happy As for fishing up cloth and driftwood... at least you can sell those!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

@Marjo it's a tauren (horde4life). Cloth is the greatest thing to fish up. One whole silver for each of those bad boys.

Community Manager

I have been fishing in an area called Darnassus with my new Worgen character. So far got only sickly fish, tattered cloth and driftwood like @BrendonM, but as I level up my fishing I will start fishing up some real fish. Smiley Very Happy

How goes it for you in WoW, @WispaRed7?

World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

signature

@Marjo I've a quest to do that's a bit daunting ... so I've left WoW for a bit ... from you & @BrendonM I think I'll try fishing & gathering herbs when I'm up to it ... Darnassus is sooo beautiful Smiley Happy

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
Community Manager

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Marjo I've a quest to do that's a bit daunting ... so I've left WoW for a bit ... from you & @BrendonM I think I'll try fishing & gathering herbs when I'm up to it ... Darnassus is sooo beautiful Smiley Happy

Been there too with daunting quests... It's good to take a break when you come across one that frustrates you. Then one day you login to WoW again and feel more determined, and get through it and towards new quests again. That's a good feeling! Smiley Very Happy

signature