Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

[ Edited ]

thanks for the reply / link @Cleoriff

there's Skrym ... legend stuff a bit ... & ... Star Wars Battlefront listed which both definitely interest me ... you now my passion for Harrison Ford only equals your passion for JD ... & ... Amazon is a favourite online shopping site of mine to boot Bouncy

On my To-Do list for later on today Smiley Happy

the town does not have a CEX to my knowledge ... is the abbreviation some sort of game exchange? ... I will Google CEX ... I expect the nearest something similar would be Keighley

Posts: 99,107
Topics: 765
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: World of Warcraft - a question


@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the reply / link @Cleoriff

there's Skrym ... legend stuff a bit ... & ... Star Wars Battlefront listed which both definitely interest me ... you now my passion for Harrison Ford only equals your passion for JD ... & ... Amazon is a favourite online shopping site of mine to boot Bouncy

On my To-Do list for later on today Smiley Happy

the town does not have a CEX to my knowledge ... is the abbreviation some sort of game exchange? ... I will Google CEX ... I expect the nearest something similar would be Keighley


And on Amazon there is a lego Star Wars Game for PC....I know you love Lego (and Star Wars) Dance

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Former Staff
Posts: 7,869
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

Speaking of WoW, I've recently purchased the collector's edition of Legion (the new expansion to World of Warcraft). You get a bump to level 100 character and can play as a Demon Hunter. heart

 

Any other Wow players on here at the moment?

 

@Anonymous Legion has loads of new areas and stuff to do now that I don't think you'll need another game if you want to play this one. Smiley Very Happy

 

My favourite relaxing thing to do in WoW is actually gathering herbs and fishing! (yes you can do that too)

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: World of Warcraft - a question


@Marjo wrote:

Speaking of WoW, I've recently purchased the collector's edition of Legion (the new expansion to World of Warcraft). You get a bump to level 100 character and can play as a Demon Hunter. heart

 

Any other Wow players on here at the moment?

 

@Anonymous Legion has loads of new areas and stuff to do now that I don't think you'll need another game if you want to play this one. Smiley Very Happy

 

My favourite relaxing thing to do in WoW is actually gathering herbs and fishing! (yes you can do that too)


Hi @Marjo ... You've made my mind up that last 00:01% ... you 'sold it to me' with the gathering herbs & fishing ... I understand it's Windows 10 friendly ... deffo like the sound of the hunter / gatherer stuff 

 

Hey, we could become p/t temp WOW Legend game buddies ... = ...  LOL ... I'm well aware I'm getting carried away with myself here atm

 

Oooooo ... Like The Proverbial Kiddie In The Sweet Shop, I am

 

Cat

 

 

Former Staff
Posts: 7,869
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

Imagine this @Anonymous:

it's early morning, sun is beginning to shine, I am sitting at a lake. I am surrounded by flowers and grass and I can see little frogs hopping about! There is a sound of waterfall somewhere nearby. I can also see some monsters walking about in the distance, but they are too far to see me, so that's alright. Smiley Very Happy I have a cup of delicious morning coffee and I am drinking that while I do some fishing.

 

Very relaxing!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

Well, thank you @Marjo ... you mention waterfall which makes me think of @viridis' North Wales vid featuring a particular Celtic-sounding one

You paint a good picture ... hope you catch some fish so's you can cook some for your lunch / tea

 

Cat 

Former Staff
Posts: 7,869
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: World of Warcraft - a question


@Anonymous wrote:

Well, thank you @Marjo ... you mention waterfall which makes me think of @viridis' North Wales vid featuring a particular Celtic-sounding one

You paint a good picture ... hope you catch some fish so's you can cook some for your lunch / tea

 

Cat 


Tomorrow I will catch at least 100! Smiley Very Happy And then go pick some flowers.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

Am home with WoW installed (5 disks) by young proprietor of town's laptop centre ... excited Bouncy ... after contacting his associates young chap advised me that the graphics card on my laptop would not support the new WoW extension Legion ... so ... left it up nice young man to do what needed to be done ... because ... left to my own devices I'd have come a cropper by buying the latest Legion extension to WoW off Amazon ... there is also an A5 size booklet with pictures for me to read ... Yippeee !

Former Staff
Posts: 7,869
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: World of Warcraft - a question

I wonder if you got the same as me @Anonymous - is it the collectors edition? It also came with a mouse mat along with that book. Smiley Happy

 

Since I last posted I have advanced quite a lot in fishing and herb gathering. I've also started to learn cooking! So what I really like is to set up a cooking fire next to me on the beach, and then sit down, have a bottle of rum Smiley Very Happy and start fishing! When I get some fish, I can cook it on the fire.

And of course I pick the pretty fishing spots, with green grass or flowers, mountains around... I must take a screenshot at some point and post it here!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: World of Warcraft - a question


@Marjo wrote:

I wonder if you got the same as me @Anonymous - is it the collectors edition? It also came with a mouse mat along with that book. Smiley Happy

 

And of course I pick the pretty fishing spots, with green grass or flowers, mountains around... I must take a screenshot at some point and post it here!

 

Hi Marjo, I didn't get the collectors edition because the graphics card in my laptop would not have supported it = so nice young man at the town's laptop centre told me ... I've gone back to basics as it is sooo long since I played WoW ... I find the booklet good but is in very small print ... I shall have to get a magnifying glass LOL

 

Looking forward to a screen shot of one of your pretty fishing spots 

 

Cat