Word Hunt Diamond - Game 54

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 54

The game is open to all members.

Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.

The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the letters in the grid.

This week`s "diamond" is as follows:

N

G     H

O     E     U

L     M

P

This week`s target is 65 words - using only the letters in the diamond - including the 9-letter word.

The rules:

Each word must contain four letters or more and must include the red letter E.

No proper names are allowed.

Scottish words and American spellings are allowed.

Each letter in the grid can only be used once in each word [for example, HEEL is not allowed].

Of course, words do not have to start with the red letter E

Only one word per post.

Please wait until someone else has posted before posting again.

I will endeavour to give regular updates on each page [so as to avoid scrolling back] of the words found and the number of words still to be found.

The Word Hunt Diamond game is open to all members.

I hope the Diamond Dogs of Words [thanks @pgn for the term] - those who have played in previous

Word Hunt Diamond games - including 

@Cleoriff   @pgn   @BobM   @TallTrees   @Anonymous  @Bambino   @gmarkj   @MI5 

@jonsie     @madasaf1sh   @LukasB   @TheresaV   @Cairdeas 

any member who has not played before, or any new member will join in and play today`s WHD.

Can you, between you, not only find the 65 words in the list [in the source used for this game], the nine-letter words, andas in previous games, also find additional words not in the list ?

Good luck everyone and have fun...

@Mi-Amigo 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 165
164 REPLIES 164

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Oh wow what a game @Mi-Amigo 

Congrats @Bambino for finding the last word and @Cleoriff for finding the nine-letter word! Good fun for a Tuesday morning smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 161 of 165

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well done everyone and @Bambino (Shirley) for finding the last word....trophy Happy Dance

Thanks @Mi-Amigo for setting the quiz. Slightly harder this week, with some weird words yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 162 of 165

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for another good game @Mi-Amigo ... I made it back for the finale.

Nice to have a game full of everyday words with no obscure words among them..... confounded

Well done everyone especially @Bambino  for finding the last word. thumbsup

Message 163 of 165

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Thanks @BobM. I was late to the game as well. Thanks @Mi-Amigo. Well done all, and congrats to @Cleoriff for the nine letter word.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 164 of 165

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @pgn  @TheresaV  @Cleoriff  @BobM  @Bambino for your kind comments

Pleased you enjoyed the game.

Although the game had a slightly smaller target and a more common red-letter, it was not as easy due to the number of obscure words in the list which you all as a team not only managed to crack but found all those additional words - and would probably still be finding words not in the list if the game hadn`t finished joy 

Thanks everyone.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 165 of 165