Word Hunt Diamond - Game 40 Seasonal Ed

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 40

The game is open to all members.

Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.

The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the letters in the grid.

This week`s "diamond" is as follows:

W

S        F

L       K      N

A       E

O

This week`s target is 70 words - using only the letters in the diamond - including one 9-letter word

As today`s Word Hunt Diamond game is part of 🎅🏻 🎄Christmas On The Community, the 9-letter word is in some way associated with this festive season, but other words in the target are not.

The rules:

Each word must contain four letters or more and must include the red letter K.

No proper names are allowed.

Scottish words and American spellings are allowed.

Each letter in the grid can only be used once in each word [for example, SEEK is not allowed].

Of course, words do not have to start with the red letter K

Only one word per post.

Please wait until someone else has posted before posting again.

I will endeavour to give regular updates on each page [so as to avoid scrolling back] of the words found and the number of words still to be found.

The Word Hunt Diamond game is open to all members.

I hope the Diamond Dogs of Words [thanks @pgn for the term] - those who have played in previous

Word Hunt Diamond games - including

@Cleoriff    @pgn    @BobM   @TallTrees   @Anonymous   @Bambino    @gmarkj 

@jonsie       @madasaf1sh     @Anonymous    @LukasB    @Marjo 

and any member who has not played before, or any new member will join in and play today`s WHD.

Can you, between you, not only find the 70 words in the list [in the source used for this game], but, 

as in previous games, also find additional words not in the list ?

Good luck everyone and have fun...

@Mi-Amigo 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 152
151 REPLIES 151

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @TallTrees 

Pleased you enjoyed the game

@Bambino and @jonsie 

Sorry you both missed out on the game.

The other Diamond Dogs of Words were certainly fast again this time.

I hope everyone will get a chance to join in with the next Word Hunt Diamond game which will be on Tuesday next 29 Dec 2020.

In the meantime, I would like to wish all the Diamond Dogs of Words who taken part in one or more WHD games since its return, including 

@Cleoriff  @pgn  @BobM  @Bambino  @jonsie  @TallTrees  @gmarkj  @madasaf1sh  @MI5 

@Anonymous  @Marjo   @LukasB  @Anonymous 

a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year

from @Mi-Amigo 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 151 of 152

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Diamond Dogs of Words sweat_smile

Thanks @Mi-Amigo happy Christmas and New Year to you too slight_smile I often miss these Diamonds, they move so fast grin I do enjoy looking at the letters and finding some words though - they're often already found by the time I'd click Reply but nevertheless satisfying if I spot one.

Message 152 of 152