cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are so many Community members invisible?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do so many O2 Community members fail to make information available about themselves?  Or am I not pressing the right buttons to be able to view their profiles.  OK maybe I am an old noseyparker (don't know what the 21st century term for that is) - but I do like to have a little snippet of information about those I am corresponding with - it helps build up a picture of the person.   So come along now gentlefolk - get into "My Settings" and let's have a few lines of biography from each of you.  Let's see if we can do more to humanise this forum and make it a more attractive thriving e-neighbourhood!

Gerry

Wave

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aldaweb wrote:

I'm with BoB here, there are too many ways of gathering personal information by unscrupulous people already without making it easy for them.

How very dare you @aldaweb  -  I am not unscrupulous.  Silly, yes.  Stupid, without a doubt. But very definitely Scrupulous.  Your secrets will always be safe with me.   Bouncy

Anon (aka Gerry)

Message 11 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

".... I sometimes turn into a big green monster ...."

Yes @Anonymous - the story of your heroic deed is inspiring and confirms the image I was forming of you.   Smiley Very Happy

By the way - delighted to tell you that you have now been recognised as an iPOD (an International Purveyor of Drivel). Welcome to our club!!  Welcome

Gerry

Message 12 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Your caution is noted.   Thankfully I have never had any problems as regards identity theft as I have never met anyone who would want to risk being mistaken for me.  Long may it continue.

Gerry  

Message 13 of 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Anon (aka Gerry)

Some people don't even use their real names Whistle

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Anon (aka Gerry)

Some people don't even use their real names Whistle

I know @MI5 Isn't it absolutely disgraceful?  Zipped

This response was not composed by Gerry but by another fellow of the same name.

Message 15 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Anyway @Anonymous ....for all your fine talk, I note you have given very little away about your good self...

So for the benefit of us all...lets have a full and frank biography about you please ?

Go on...I dare you...Good Idea

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff What do you want to know?

Gerry

Message 17 of 39

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@aldaweb wrote:

I'm with BoB here, there are too many ways of gathering personal information by unscrupulous people already without making it easy for them.

How very dare you @aldaweb  -  I am not unscrupulous.  Silly, yes.  Stupid, without a doubt. But very definitely Scrupulous.  Your secrets will always be safe with me.   Bouncy

Anon (aka Gerry)

Obviously the 'present company excepted' must gave been redacted by some unknown agency Confused

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 18 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aldaweb wrote:

Obviously the 'present company excepted' must gave been redacted by some unknown agency Confused

@Indeed - that probably explains it @aldaweb   Probably the same agency that rearranges the letters in many of the words I type.

Gerry 

Crazy

Message 19 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Everything....of relevance....if you want (or not)

Oh hark at me...hardly decisive LOL

(In fairness I remain happy at your constanly changing signatures)...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 39