Did you mean: 

What made me happy today...

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey guys.

In one of my old forums I was a member of (not existing anymore since this year), we had a thread where everybody just told in short what made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! slight_smile

To start: I'm working for EMS and my first call today was am expected birth. So we hoped we would be able to bring her into hospital just in time. But it didn't work. I was at the patient and she just said "it's coming"... My team-mate was driving REALLY fast, it took him about an kilometer to brake - during that time the baby was just born. Even we were a really young team and not long into job, we did VERY well and even the doctors told us we did excellent.

(Our last call was a reanimation on the street, the woman did not get an own circulation again.... But I guess that's the circle of life :D)

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 2,224
2,223 REPLIES 2,223

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Level 38, eh?

How many ways can 38 or Lively be used in a quiz... 🤔

Well done and well deserved, @Mi-Amigo!

giphy (22).gif

Thank you @pgn 

One thing you can be sure of - there won`t be 38 questions in the WRQ joy; although I`m quite expecting some of the answers will be "lively" yahoo

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1881 of 2,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie thumbsup

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1883 of 2,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done and well deserved @Mi-Amigo smiling

Message 1884 of 2,224

Mi-Amigo
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Anonymous 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 1885 of 2,224

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Well done, just noticed your rank up @Mi-Amigo ! clap

What made me happy today over the weekend was seeing a big fox fox various birds bird and someone's cat Cat in my new garden! yahoo So nice to see animals! I've only ever lived in flats without access to a garden so this is new. I want to install some bird feeders. If anyone has any tips on how to make a garden more fox friendly let me know. grin

Message 1886 of 2,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Fox friendly gardens allow access  @Marjo 

My house is at the end of a cul de sac and although the garden is a reasonable size, it's  surrounded by 6ft fencing on two sides for privacy. the other side does have a 4 ft fence which allows me to talk to my next door neighbour but there are no holes in it.

We also have sensor lights front and back so that would deter them (if they could get in!)

I've seen a fox on our open front lawn but it dashed off when the light came on.

I'm afraid we went for security after we had a break in.

So that doesn't help much I'm afraid rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1887 of 2,224

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Hi all I guess a few days late but getting married last Saturday has made me very happy .

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1888 of 2,224

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10675 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Congratulations @adamtempt64
Enjoy your new life ..❤

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1889 of 2,224

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10675 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @Marjo
Great to hear you are in your Garden flat and enjoying the views of the animals in the garden.
I have a fox family visiting every evening for many years. I don't encourage them near the house, so feed them down the bottom of your garden. I feed them a small amount of dry dog food or a small jam sandwich cut up every night.
They eat a huge variety of foods and also like hulled (no shell) sunflower seeds, useful as the birds love these, or a few raisins blackbirds like these too.
Let us know how you get on.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1890 of 2,224