Did you mean: 

What do you dream about?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday!

I've seen some super weird dreams lately, so wanted to open a thread about dreams in general. Do you guys remember any of your dreams normally? What do you usually dream about? slight_smile

What is the most weirdest dream you've ever had?

Note: lots of different kinds of dreams out there I'm sure but please let's keep this thread family-friendly. slight_smile

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That vicarage sounds creepy and fantastic in equal amounts!

It was / is Victorian ... I used to visit my son as often as possible by train and then bus ... he really was not well ... he was working from home via the Jobcentre ... 3 screens + 2 keyboards + joystick + headphones ... there was a good cafe nearby and he feasted on a large BEST (bacon, egg, sausage, tomato) I'd have a ham salad on bread bun ... yes, I worried about him ... anyhow he is doing well now, all by his own efforts smiling

Message 31 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
BES sounds good, Keep the T
Message 32 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
BES sounds good, Keep the T

It does, tomato spoils a good breakfast!

Glad you're son is doing well and wish them the best from me Jane

Message 33 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Glad you're son is doing well and wish them the best from me Jane

I will do @jonsie ... thank you very much for saying that ... I shall text him Christmas Eve, which I think is a magical day / night ... he usually contacts me on Christmas Day before visiting his wife's family ... last year the 2 of them cooked the meal for all of them slight_smile ... they had lunch out with me the last Saturday before Christmas 2019 xx

Message 34 of 34