cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did you eat last?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So... lets make me hungry PopcornWhat did you eat last? 

As for me, I had this wonderful salmon sandwich!
2d42fc1c-8489-417a-a8e1-75dafa5bca9c.jpg

PS I'm keeping track of all your activity 

.images.jpeg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

What did you eat last? .....

PS I'm keeping track of all your activity 

.images.jpeg

Teeheehee, 

I'm out.

Suspicious Spongebob.jpg

Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, the off-topic section is meant to create a laid-back atmosphere for the forum. Any non-tecnical topics are discussed here and everyone is welcome to join and share. The aim is to get to know each other's taste a little better  Anyone who doesn't like the games that we suggest is welcome to PM me with new ideas and suggestions and I will gladly considerate the options for upcoming threads. If you don't like a thread, just ignore it but please don't sabotage it.

Back on topic now...I just had AVOCADO SALAD! what does that say about me??hahaha

Cucumber-tomato-avocado-salad-8.jpg

Message 3 of 15

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
No one sabotaged it, it was a "laid back" jestfull meme in response to another jestful meme.
Quite offended by the insinuation tbh.
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

In that case it was a misinterpretation from my side and I appologise @viridis Hug the written language can be sometimes misunderstood due to lack of entonation. All clear now 🙂

Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's forget that...

What did you guys had for breakfast?

I had two toasts with avocado and an orange juice.

20151112024652.jpg

I used to have for breakfast hot chocolate and 2 toast with butter and honey. But I watched a documentary called cowspiracy  and I'm trying to eat less cow products, so no milk, no butter...

Have you guys seen this video, quite interesting to see what other people have for breakfast in the different parts of the world. 

Message 6 of 15

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you guys seen this video, quite interesting to see what other people have for breakfast in the different parts of the world. 

lalalal.JPG

Nice video, but I had to laugh really hard x'D

Germany - Sausages, hard-boiled eggs, bread roll?

Bread roll - yes, but it's more just bread (not that fluffy-stuff as elsewhere), or on weekends croissants

Hard-boiled eggs - more for the weekends

But NEVER EVER sausages. No, no never ever xD

It's lighter as for example the british breakfast, because it's tradition to eat warm stuff at midday and just bread at the evening. Not like UK handles it - good, rich breakfast, sandwich/soup at midday and dinner in the evening.

Most people break with the traditions, because they work long and eat together in the family in the evening, but my grandparents both have their lunch at exact 12 o'clock.

And I just had Laugenstangen (just like Laugenbretzel as a stick) wink

Greets slight_smile

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 7 of 15

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

a mince pie slight_smile

Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I feel I haven't eaten in ages! I'm gonna grab something to eat... Healthy or not? That's the question...
Message 10 of 15