Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Reply
Posts: 13,175
Topics: 77
Registered: ‎14-01-2014

What a STEAL!!

XZ premium black

On a black lets-call-it-friday-a-week-before Friday offer...

 

Screenshot_20181116-223259.png

 

£229!!!!



Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: What a STEAL!!

That’s a bargain 

Posts: 70,377
Topics: 548
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: What a STEAL!!

Wish I had the spare money...scream

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
Posts: 794
Registered: ‎22-04-2017

Re: What a STEAL!!

That is a steal lol
Level 13: Prompter
Posts: 936
Registered: ‎22-01-2014

Re: What a STEAL!!

Wow, that is a good discount. Whats wrong with the phone?! nerd

Posts: 70,377
Topics: 548
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: What a STEAL!!

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: What a STEAL!!


@dgilbert2 wrote:

Wow, that is a good discount. Whats wrong with the phone?! nerd


It's Sony ?

Posts: 70,377
Topics: 548
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: What a STEAL!!


@Anonymous wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Wow, that is a good discount. Whats wrong with the phone?! nerd


It's Sony ?


Uh ho, you've done it now! It's a Sony, yes. Expect a drone, fully armed, courtesy of @viridis

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: What a STEAL!!

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Wow, that is a good discount. Whats wrong with the phone?! nerd


It's Sony ?


Uh ho, you've done it now! It's a Sony, yes. Expect a drone, fully armed, courtesy of @viridis


The only thing Sony capture are decent pictures .. so i think i'm safe... but i'll look uber handsome in 4K!

Level 13: Prompter
Posts: 936
Registered: ‎22-01-2014

Re: What a STEAL!!

I thought I was in line for the bullets Bouncy