Did you mean: 

Welcome to Blunderland

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

images-all.png

Every day hundreds of guests view the Community and every week dozens of new members join.

Many might wonder "What`s all the mentions of Alice and Blunderland?" so The Dormouse created this mini-site.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN:

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I`ll begin.    

Once upon a time - on 27 Feb - members were huddled on Community help band photo on Discussion boards, when @TallTrees  suggested the banner could be members using phones, tablets, laptops and after chatting said it could even be animals. Then, all of a sudden, that naughty @Mi-Amigo not only said "like this?" but put up a picture of the Hatter`s Tea Party.

welcomeforum.png

Questions were asked as to who was who. @Mi-Amigo refused to be Alice and said he was the Dormouse. Then others claimed their roles. The party was re-named Alice`s Tea Party and the Three Wise Monkeys were added. And that is how Alice`s Tea Party, like Alice, grew and grew... and became the COMMUNITY OFF-TOPIC GANG.

WHO`S WHO IN THE OFF TOPIC COMMUNITY GANG:

AHDN3.png

for info on which member is which character - see here

And we have The Naughty Step where those who don`t behave are sent wink 

created by The Cheshire Cat [aka @pgn ] - see here

And Off Topic Room 101

room-101.jpg

where members of the Off Topic Community Gang can nominate their dislikes - see here

The members say "Hi" in the post below.

So why not come and join us?

We`d love to meet you on the maddest threads on the Community

The Dormouse

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can see the Naughty Step being used a lot this week. I have my eyes on that Cheshire Cat tongue_winking

"That Cheshire Cat is a trouble-maker, Mad Hatter. He blames the Community clock, causes mayhem, and then vanishes" said The Dormouse, who will also be watching to see the Cheshire Cat serves him time on the Naughty Step,

And the Queen of Hearts is watching you all, Mad Hatter and The Dormouse, as well as the Cheshire Cat. You're all troublesome in your own ways, love you though she does. But misbehave and it's The Naughty Step for any and/or all of you joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 36

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can see the Naughty Step being used a lot this week. I have my eyes on that Cheshire Cat tongue_winking

"That Cheshire Cat is a trouble-maker, Mad Hatter. He blames the Community clock, causes mayhem, and then vanishes" said The Dormouse, who will also be watching to see the Cheshire Cat serves him time on the Naughty Step,

And the Queen of Hearts is watching you all, Mad Hatter and The Dormouse, as well as the Cheshire Cat. You're all troublesome in your own ways, love you though she does. But misbehave and it's The Naughty Step for any and/or all of you joy

Err the Queen of Hearts? Are you implying that the Queen of Hearts never misbehaves or gets sent to the Naughty Step innocent Whistle ?

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 12 of 36

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Err the Queen of Hearts? Are you implying that the Queen of Hearts never misbehaves or gets sent to the Naughty Step innocent Whistle ?

No The Queen of Hearts is not, nor would she, implying that. But she has not and does not misbehave as much as you three innocentRolleys

Message 13 of 36

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The Dormouse thinks he does not misbehave as much as the Queen of Hearts says and he has gone off to the Community Off Topic Gang to organise a poll as to who misbehaves the most and who most deserves to be sent to the Naughty Step.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 14 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

The Dormouse thinks he does not misbehave as much as the Queen of Hearts says and he has gone off to the Community Off Topic Gang to organise a poll as to who misbehaves the most and who most deserves to be sent to the Naughty Step.

Well it wont be the Dormouse, as he runs and hides in his teapot LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 36

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Ah bless you Mad Hatter. The Dormouse has never seen the Mad Hatter ever misbehave ever Cheers

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 16 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
What must one not do to avoid a spell on TNS...? 🤔
Message 17 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Ah bless you Mad Hatter. The Dormouse has never seen the Mad Hatter ever misbehave ever Cheers

Are you sure? I've been very naughty at times...but maybe you didn't see me if you were curled up in the teapot rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 36

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
What must one not do to avoid a spell on TNS...? 🤔

"I`ll ask the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts" said the Dormouse, getting out of answering such a complicated question for his brain Confused

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 19 of 36

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Oh dear me, sighed The Queen of Hearts. What can one say, really tongue_winking

Message 20 of 36