cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

He could have a tin foil hat on his head and I wouldn't notice Smiley Very Happy xheart

Not Johnny...couldn't find one of him but....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13641 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

continental or full English brekkie

banana & cinnamon porridge

pancakes with maple syrup

Eggs Benedict for me ... & ... just in case you happen to think wink I'm trying to 'sidle-up' to the forum's @Bambino (I'm trouble & anyway he wouldn't have me for old rope LOL) Wetherspoons in Skipton do The Best in town btw

nom nom :womanvery-happy:

Message 13642 of 15,224

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

He could have a tin foil hat on his head and I wouldn't notice Smiley Very Happy xheart

Not Johnny...couldn't find one of him but....LOL

Lmao LOL x

giphy-3
Message 13643 of 15,224

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Aargh! I'm hungry now @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy off to get porridge x

giphy-3
Message 13644 of 15,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94170 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 13645 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Just had rice and chicken soup which is similar to porridge Dance

@jonsie I fancy a bit of a light meal ... will you share say an afternoon / high tea with me?, it's 18:40 hrs here ... or ... surprise me with something else which I may have not eaten before ... you have travelled the world extensively or so I understand ... just say ... & ... I'll see what I can rustle up in Wanty's kitchen slight_smile

Message 13646 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

I have just had a jacket potato with tuna and salad. Not very Spanish but hey it's what I fancy....I washed it down with a nice cup of tea and will, no doubt have a a few jars later on...Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13647 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have just had a jacket potato with tuna and salad. Not very Spanish but hey it's what I fancy....I washed it down with a nice cup of tea and will, no doubt have a a few jars later on...Cheers

I really fancy a chicken Korma, no rice, plenty of naan, mango chutney, popadums ... problem is I don't like the local take-aways' versions ... I like Wetherspoons CK ... no way would I attempt to try to cook one, cooking for 1 is no fun, I'm not much kop at it anyway LOL

I've been on Ryvita, various cheeses, pate, milk, ... = ... not much appetite in this warm humid wet or dry weather we've been having lately

@Cleoriff I wondered if you ate things like paella when you're in Spain ... I like a baked potato too with real butter, don't much like cooked veg, even tho' I know it's good for you ... I like fruit 

Morrissons delivery tomorrow ... & ... my gut feeling is that my friend who I'm having the bbq & Pimms with isn't going to turn up, havn't heard from them today ... I know pessimist 

Message 13648 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

I haver had Paella a few times @Anonymous I have to say it HAS to be cooked by the Spanish folk. No one else comes close.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13649 of 15,224

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

No one else comes close.

Ppppfffftttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"