cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Looks lovely Jane ....and I may have one myself Lol

help yourself Cleo', I've made plenty to go round lolz Cheers

Message 13591 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

fancy a load of these ... & ... then I can cry into the jug slight_frown ... = ... just had a bad day all ends up ... & ... I was trying so hard to do good ... Cheers

Message 13592 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126198 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

fancy a load of these ... & ... then I can cry into the jug slight_frown ... = ... just had a bad day all ends up ... & ... I was trying so hard to do good ... Cheers

Well I might join you gal...but for a different reason really. The sun is out...my son has built me two new garden benches. ....passport and driving licence for him have arrived....Oh and my grandson came for a visit

He is delighted that eventually he is taller than his dad. Now 6ft 2ins....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13593 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pleased for you @Cleoriff Bouncy

I've just been down my local for a real Pimms, which has bucked me up :womanhappy:

I've been told that in Morrissons you can get a little cellophane bag of fruit especially for a Pimms drink, shame I don't drink at home, only for medicinal purposes

Still it's Gala Day on Saturday, forecast rain, but hey ho I've planned a bbq for me & a friend, we can cook indoors if necessary & indulge on Pimms inside anyway Bouncy

Message 13594 of 15,224

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well I might join you gal...but for a different reason really. The sun is out...my son has built me two new garden benches. ....passport and driving licence for him have arrived....Oh and my grandson came for a visit

He is delighted that eventually he is taller than his dad. Now 6ft 2ins....Bouncy

Wow @Cleoriff..all tall men in the family? wink

Enjoy your new benches. They do come in useful sometimes..the men that is Smiley Very Happy

Hope you're ok @Anonymous .. I'm having a cheeky rosé to keep you company 🍷😜x

giphy-3
Message 13595 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cairdeas just finished watching Game of Thrones ... & ... seeing Jon Snow has cheered me up

You can't keep a good girl / man down for long can you? so I'm having my last cuppa of the day & fantasising about this

Message 13596 of 15,224

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Cairdeas just finished watching Game of Thrones ... & ... seeing Jon Snow has cheered me up

You can't keep a good girl / man down for long can you? so I'm having my last cuppa of the day & fantasising about this

Ooh that looks lovely Jane Happy Dance

I've had the dreaded hay fever all day Rolleys. So rosé is cheering me up now.. It matches the colour of my nose Fantastic x

giphy-3
Message 13597 of 15,224

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126198 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Great looking drink that one....Looks very refreshing in this weather....(which is still 23c here) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13598 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah Cairdeas, my son always gets hayfever too, he uses Piriteze I think, his partner is a trainee pharmacist in her final year of studying so I guess he is best placed to get some help ... neither of them drink alcohol, only coke, or if my son's partner is on the razzle with her uni friends she goes for 

Message 13599 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleo it is a warm one today innit

Well Cairdeas & Cleo' it's Goodnight from me

Cat

Message 13600 of 15,224