Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRONG DELIVERY ADDRESS

Amy1808
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After spending various minutes on the phone to 02, on Wednesday after a previous housing address was set as delivery address, Nawaas told me to call 202 back whenever I had received my dispatch email. On Thursday, around 3.30pm I received my dispatch email - so on the phone to 202 again to change my delivery address.

The problem seemed to be easily solved after the agent on the phone said she had filled in the DHL form to redirect my parcel to my current address.

After thinking this problem had been solved and feeling at ease - the parcel proceeded to be delivered to the old / previous delivery address of my old house. Luckily, we know of the people in our old house and they were able to contact us to let us know the parcel had arrived. This could have been a totally different ending!! Everyone please make sure that you have selected the right delivery address, and double check that your billing address / delivery address aren’t mixed up. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122954 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Amy1808 

The mistake was made when you were told to wait until you received the dispatch email! You should have contacted O2 immediately when you realised a mistake had been made.

Still you were lucky that you knew the people who had moved into your previous address so it ended well.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2