Heck NO.

Source : iClarified.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=36411

HECK NO.png

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

"BlackBerry recently went back to court to ask judge William Orrick to uphold a preliminary injunction preventing Typo from selling its iPhone keyboard in any form, be it their old version of their 're-vamped' Typo 2 version and this time around they've won.

Judge Orrick denied Typo's motion that the keyboard doesn't infringe upon any BlackBerry patents, ruling that the introduction of a "new keyboard isn't grounds for lifting the preliminary injunction." On top of that, BlackBerry will now also have a chance to prove Typo violated the preliminary injunction and continued sales of the device. "BlackBerry has raised significant questions suggesting that Typo's sales to foreign retailers after the injunction went into effect…violated the preliminary injunction.""

Source: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-lands-another-legal-win-over-typo-keyboard

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this because iOS 8 will allow 3rd party keyboards ?

Sometimes I despair over 1st world problems. 😞
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Typo Keyboard is a hardware keyboard for the iPhone that operates over Bluetooth, the design of which has essentially copied the Blackberry Q10 keyboard. You created this thread...

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
After scrolling back yeah I made this in December 13.

I read from the notification, sorry.

Edit : after looking again at the uploaded picture I'm not overly upset if they did stop this.

wink
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love the idea! The only think I really like about BB was the keyboard...
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was that the old BlackBerry's or the new BlackBerry 10 devices?

Message 16 of 16