Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46639 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only artists need apply...

Sainsburys are looking for an artist to do up thier staff canteen... but dont want to pay for! Perhaps they didnt sell enough bags for life this quarter.... Heres the link to the source and photo of the "Job?" advert. What you guys think? Anyway will...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoWifi and VoLTE on O2

Hi, I'm new to these Forums (this is my first post) so apologies if this has already been asked, I have tried to look but couldnt find what I was looking for. I live in a rural area and although this is not unique to O2 my signal is very broken and u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simpsons do three minutes of episode 'live'

Yep. They did. Last night.http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/news/motion-graphics/how-simpsons-live-episode-was-created-in-after-effectss-character-animator-tool/

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung rumours: Foldable phones?

If this has been mentioned before then I apologise....but there are rumours about Samsung phones for 2017.Apparently the X could be foldable...?? http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/samsung-galaxy-x-fold-folding-flexible-pho...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worlds largest plane touches down in Australia

The largest aircraft in the world the Antonov An-225 Mriya landed in Australia today carrying a 117 ton generator on it's way to the middle east. This thing is a monster! Originally created to transport soviet rocket parts and shuttles for their spac...

Plane.jpg

Google To Block Flash On Chrome

Coming soon to a browser near you.http://www.cnet.com/news/google-to-block-flash-on-chrome-only-10-websites-exempt/

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

That's one hell of a pot hole!

This gentleman's car was swallowed up over night by sink hole that opened up in a London street! "The blue people carrier was discovered by police outside St Thomas' Church at about 03:20 BST. BBC Radio London reporter Barry Caffrey, who is at the sc...

Car sink hole.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Role model bonus for non-smoking teachers

Hey guys, A school in Switzerland has proposed offering a "good role model" bonus of 5 extra days holiday for non smoking teaching staff. "Staff at the Schillingsrain Schulheim institute near Basel, Switzerland, will receive five more days of annual ...

cigarette.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos