Did you mean: 

‌🚲‌‌ 🇫🇷 Tour de France 2022‌ ‌🇫🇷 🚲‌

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Salut à tous! 

After @Mi-Amigo used the most famous cycling race to come up with one of the questions on last Monday's WRQ , I thought it'd be a good opportunity to highlight it here on the community. This year's race started on the 1st of July in Copenhagen and will end in Paris on the 24th. At that latter date the first ever Tour de France Femmes will commence. 

I have a quite a few memories of watching Tour de France with my dad on ESPN as a kid, but I have to confess that the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear about the iconic event is this:

I remember that a few years ago, in 2014, when the race started in Leeds, my favourite tea brand made a special edition celebratory package that I coveted a lot and unfortunately missed.

If you fancy watching a little bit of it and won't be able to make it to France to see it in person, several streaming channels will cross the Dover channel for you.

Are you planning to follow the race this year? Does watching those pelotons cycle through marvellous landscapes make you want to ride your own bike? As an avid cyclist myself, everything can be an excuse to ride my bike a little more 😅

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0