Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

‌🌞 A month full of Summer on the O2 Community ‌🌞

Hi everyone Last year's summer event on the community was warmly welcomed so we thought that the especially hot weather that's been upon us for the past few weeks should be also celebrated again this year. And is there a better way to celebrate summe...

Community Summer 2022 .gif Community Summer 2022 large .gif
RafaC by Community Manager
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34572 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2699 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4899 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 45: Knowing
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 280 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11069 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deaf Awareness Week 2020

Hi This week is Deaf Awareness Week and this years topic is regarding acquired deafness which we believe is interesting as currently in the UK 1 in 6 people have a form of hearing loss. So we would like to know if you have being up to anything this w...

O2Elaine by O2 Support
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is managing to stay safe at home. Take care. Ellie x

The Big Night In.

What did you all think of The Big Night In the was on BBC 1 yesterday evening?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

I have purchased a Apple iPhone 10 and when I put my sim in it says no service can you help

Laura14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - another "easier" quiz - Advanced Notice

Advanced Notice of this week`s Some of the questions in the White Room Quiz in the last couple of weeks have been "tricky".As the quiz is meant to be fun, and not wishing to add to the stress which some may have had with answering customers` question...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png silver-thinker.jpg bronze-thinker-crop.jpg red-thinker.jpg
Mi-Amigo by Level 45: Knowing
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite Disney+ show/film right now?

Any recommendations for Disney+? I've been watching The Mandalorian... Have to say I love the art work at the end of each episode, the thought thats gone into creating each episode is unreal!! Any thoughts? No spoilers mind!!!

O2Jim by O2 Support
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

DISCUSSION THREAD FOR MARVEL MOVIES Please make sure you are up to date with Marvel movies as I am not responsible for spoilers talked about in this thread. Everything Marvel related is welcome, but keeping it to the cinematic universe is easier as n...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos