cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is one thing you can be sure of in the O2 Community...........

Anonymous
Not applicable

............You are guaranteed a good laugh from time to time.  Tonight I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I learned that I am now designated "Nimble" .  From a physical point of view nothing could be further from the truth - I am as clumsy as it is possible to be; from a mental point of view I am slow and ditheringly indecisive.  So I have come to the conclusion that the reference must be to Nimble as in the loaf of bread - all crust and no substance. 

i have been having a quick read through some of my recent posts and I think "agitator" or "tormentor"  might be more appropriate.  Oh how I envy the Luminescents, the Enigmas, the Regulars, the Digital Dons and the Rising Stars of this world.  Will I ever achieve such levels?     Bouncy

Gerry

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148751 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions
It's the drugs !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 21 of 66

jonsie
  • 93898 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

They seem to have ignored some of the better suggestions, not that there were many wink

Message 22 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 125620 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

They seem to have ignored some of the better suggestions, not that there were many wink

Yeah well @jonsie  you may want to tell perksie I am gunning for him.... as I am now REGULAR!! Pfffttt  Drum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 66

jonsie
  • 93898 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 125620 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I think the next level for you @Cleoriff is irregular....Whistle

Nope...I am going to keep taking those senna tablets LOL

Its alright for you being an Enigma...and Rich being a Digital Don (whatever the heck that is)

even BoB being Extraordinaire (yeah right).....

It must have been a long time ago that any of you were Regular...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... ah what fun ..... you lot crack me up

it was you @MI5 amongst others who took the proverbial out of me with my 1st initial post on O2C ..... ie .....  IT Definitions (its still there) ..... oh what a right laugh it was ..... I just did not know what to make of it/you all ..... I did get sensible answers after a fashion/while/ & a lot of giggling on my part ..... & ..... it was (loved & missed) Bambino who called a halt to the teasing by saying 'we don't bite' LOL

I am currently 'rising star' ..... = ..... which I like the sound of, but in no way deserve ..... as ..... I'm not tecchie enough ..... yet ..... is probably the positive mental attitude thing to say here ..... be that as it may ..... there's nowt like a good laugh is there ? Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Posting this to see what I am as I've forgotten!
Message 27 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, Regular! 10am every morning!
Message 28 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 125620 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yep, Regular! 10am every morning!

Hiya Kev...I feel we have just been chatting :smileywink:....How are you my good man?Bouncy

Its good to see we are BOTH regular LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 66

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23906 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

..... ah what fun ..... you lot crack me up

it was you @MI5 amongst others who took the proverbial out of me with my 1st initial post on O2C ..... ie .....  IT Definitions (its still there) ..... oh what a right laugh it was ..... I just did not know what to make of it/you all ..... I did get sensible answers after a fashion/while/ & a lot of giggling on my part ..... & ..... it was (loved & missed) Bambino who called a halt to the teasing by saying 'we don't bite' LOL

I am currently 'rising star' ..... = ..... which I like the sound of, but in no way deserve ..... as ..... I'm not tecchie enough ..... yet ..... is probably the positive mental attitude thing to say here ..... be that as it may ..... there's nowt like a good laugh is there ? Smiley Very Happy

Hug

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 30 of 66