Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The grumble thread

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sometimes it can help to just scream it out what's [Removed] you off....

I'll start...

As my "company" (aid relief, but behaving like a company) changed so many things.... Our teamleader was thrown out, is a normal co-worker now... The shiftplans are "planed" centrally now (I can't even say it's planned, that would imply it has a structure, but it's just like throwing [Removed] on a paper). The shiftplan is.... just no. We work our asses off, have plushours galore and the other watch has minushours. So they have freetime enough and we thought about putting containers on the watch to live there, because we don't know why we pay rent for our flats - we're hardly ever there!... And the best shifts are always given to the temporary workers who already have a very good job, so they get the extra amount on money instead of us....

Next week I can finally take my annual leave from LAST year (by law you have to take it by 31th march by exception... I got it excepted even longer. I'm so ready for a holiday!

sleeping

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 410
409 REPLIES 409

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I hardly think he defiled Vanessa Paradis. They remain friends to this day. She gave him a lot of support when Amber Heard decided she wanted out of the marriage and take half of JD's fortune with her

I was never going to date her after he got his mucky mitts on her.. she was adorable! 

Message 81 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Where do I start............????

At the beginning.. who’s done what now?

Message 82 of 410

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Your not getting this LOL

Message 83 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I’ve not been getting owt for 20+ years, so no change then 

Message 84 of 410

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I'm sure your not that bad.

Are you.... wink

Message 85 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paragraphs are great...

Message 86 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I’ve not been getting owt for 20+ years, so no change then 

What I'd been getting int worth bothering about anyway ... Can't remember when, see? ... Am I Bovvered? ... I'd rather dream about Jon Snow (Kit Harington) in Game Of Thrones ... Bouncy

Related image

Message 87 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable
Out talking to a neighbour. Dog jumping up my leg, give it a bit of a pat... start itching..
get inside and there’s 2 streams of blood on my right leg.. godamn flea bites!!
Clothes in washer.. red hot shower & now every single twitch has got me scratching.. FML
Message 88 of 410

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Flea bites don't usually bleed unless you scratch'em hard. Ticks, on the other hand... 😱
Message 89 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:
Flea bites don't usually bleed unless you scratch'em hard. Ticks, on the other hand... 😱

There was nothing bulbous hanging out of me, so I’m sticking with fleas for now! 

I went across to the neighbours and mentioned I’d been munched on, he protested the dogs innocence and said he’d look the mutt over later... about 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door and he handed me a tube of itch cream.

Not sure if that’s an admission of guilt or a friendly gesture. Either way it’s a lovely thought!

Message 90 of 410