Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The X-Factor

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
So I decided to start watching again now that Louis Walsh is gone, love him though I did, and there are 3 new judges. Interesting we have Mr and Mrs Robbie Williams. Why? Anyway hopefully with Louis gone, we'll no longer see the weird and wonderful acts he put through which were truly dreadful. Honey G anyone!

So who's watching and what do you think of the acts put through so far? A couple were amazing, I thought.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 264
263 REPLIES 263

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I loved watching the Greek girl and the G-stringish leotard girl who showed the biggest part of her ass. (bottom lover myself but maybe TMI smirk

Strange that because I found Ivo's performance last night to be gruesomely lewd. I wonder what that says about me? Must ask my community nurse on Wednesday, sure she'll have something to say open_mouth

The Three Tenors were amazingly good voices, so up yours Simon!

Robbie's dad living off his son's fame or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't do the same LOL Still, I wouldn't trade my son for Robbie, even for one night in the judges' chairs Grumpy

Watching stuff recorded weeks back now.....

What that says about you @jonsie, is you're a man. Like I said the Greek girl had a great body but not a great voice. So, yes, I can see the attraction but it is supposed to be a singing contest wink

And I'm watching loads of stuff recorded last week. Too many daily recordings are my problem upside_down

Shows there's life in me yet then EvilLOL

I'm watching Unforgotten from July 15th so only six or seven weeks behind....though I have stuff from June to maybe one day watch. Trouble is, I look in the tv magazine and think things seem worth recording, then when I come to maybe watch, I cant be assed and just delete it Spaced

Message 31 of 264

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I loved watching the Greek girl and the G-stringish leotard girl who showed the biggest part of her ass. (bottom lover myself but maybe TMI smirk

Strange that because I found Ivo's performance last night to be gruesomely lewd. I wonder what that says about me? Must ask my community nurse on Wednesday, sure she'll have something to say open_mouth

The Three Tenors were amazingly good voices, so up yours Simon!

Robbie's dad living off his son's fame or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't do the same LOL Still, I wouldn't trade my son for Robbie, even for one night in the judges' chairs Grumpy

Watching stuff recorded weeks back now.....

What that says about you @jonsie, is you're a man. Like I said the Greek girl had a great body but not a great voice. So, yes, I can see the attraction but it is supposed to be a singing contest wink

And I'm watching loads of stuff recorded last week. Too many daily recordings are my problem upside_down

Shows there's life in me yet then EvilLOL

I'm watching Unforgotten from July 15th so only six or seven weeks behind....though I have stuff from June to maybe one day watch. Trouble is, I look in the tv magazine and think things seem worth recording, then when I come to maybe watch, I cant be assed and just delete it Spaced

I've no doubt there's life in you @jonsie, no doubt at all.

Daily/weekly shows recorded I watch as soon as I can, but films can stay on my recorder for weeks/months before I get round to watching them. Trouble is I've got so many other boxsets, films to watch as well. I'd never sleep to be able to watch it all scream

Message 32 of 264

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

All the soaps are watched around midnight but I record complete series of drama so I can watch it every evening until finished. Unfortunately I can't remember from one week to the next and tend to give up after a few episodes Bang

Message 33 of 264

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yeah, that's a problem, @jonsie. My problem, put simply, is there aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want to do. I record 2 soaps daily, Doctors and Hollyoaks, plus quiz shows the Chase, Tipping Point , Tenable and Pointless. Then Ellen Degeneres has returned and episodes of Medium I missed. I could go on but you get the picture.

If I didn't sleep for a fortnight, I doubt I'd catch up with all my recordings, boxsets and films. Then, of course, I read and play games.

And people wonder why I go to bed at silly o'clock - if I'm lucky 😂

And we have gone way off topic. Okay, I've gone way off topic 😂🤣

Message 34 of 264

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Robbie always reckoned his dad  taught him everything. He used to be a pub and club singer in the Stoke and Midlands areas and was quite well known back in the day...So I have no problem him living off his sons fame now as they absolutely adore each other.

I had forgotten about the greek girl..joy

Shame really, as she was the complete pop star package until she opened her mouth. Too full of herself and pretending to be Beyonce doesn't wash with me unless you can sing.

I did like her outfit though. I particularly like the look on Ayda's face as she watched for Robbie's reaction joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 264

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Just caught up with this topic and I'm enjoying reading all the comments, please continue! grin I feel like I'm watching the show myself. I'll check out some videos on YouTube at some point too, mainly based on the comments here I think! grin When's the next episode?

Message 36 of 264

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Marjo  Next episodes are on Saturday and Sunday.......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 264

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Marjo  Next episodes are on Saturday and Sunday.......

Awesome Happy Dance

Message 38 of 264

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Robbie always reckoned his dad  taught him everything. He used to be a pub and club singer in the Stoke and Midlands areas and was quite well known back in the day...So I have no problem him living off his sons fame now as they absolutely adore each other.

I had forgotten about the greek girl..joy

Shame really, as she was the complete pop star package until she opened her mouth. Too full of herself and pretending to be Beyonce doesn't wash with me unless you can sing.

I did like her outfit though. I particularly like the look on Ayda's face as she watched for Robbie's reaction joy

Yes, as I said great body. And I liked her outfit too. But unfortunately, her singing was a big disappointment. 

Ayda's reaction made me laugh out liud. She was not best pleased. Silly really as Robbie is a man after all, and not dead yet. So naturally he's going to react when a sexy girl is on stage. He still went home with her after all.

Message 39 of 264

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions