Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie  Been meaning to tell you...my eldest works for an agency (caring for clients on home who need ITU care) He had a call the other day...could he do a 12 hr shift caring for a client in Bolton??

You know where I live...he did that journey...there and back with 12 hrs care of client in between...

That is some distance to travel don't you think...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 991 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

That's a hell of a distance with a 12 hour shift in between. Hope he got travelling time and mileage allowance Astounded

Message 992 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

That's a hell of a distance with a 12 hour shift in between. Hope he got travelling time and mileage allowance Astounded

yeah...thats the good thing about agency work...but I am not sure about being fit for purpose when you have driven that distance and then have to give 12 hrs of intensive care to a client...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 993 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

A nice sunny day today.... I may get out into the garden to start a bit of fence painting wink

I have 2 new bushes arriving some time this week...hopefully....Time for the other half to get out his big spade and dig the hole to put them in....

Note I said put 'them' in.... I will try my harden=st NOT to push him in the holes when he digs them...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 995 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

A nice sunny day today.... I may get out into the garden to start a bit of fence painting wink

I have 2 new bushes arriving some time this week...hopefully....Time for the other half to get out his big spade and dig the hole to put them in....

Note I said put 'them' in.... I will try my harden=st NOT to push him in the holes when he digs them...Bouncy

Bodies make good fertilisers...Whistle

Message 996 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Oh damn, look at that....massive typo in the middle of my post..and my edit feature has TIMED OUT...Grrrr

However @jonsie  I had forgotten about bodies>fertiliser....Thinking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 997 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Phew...just popped in here for a cup of tea...to escape from the Apples running amok...  out there wink

I shall go and relax...and paint a bit more fence...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 998 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Stuff the tea...Fozzies for me. I'm trying to get away from the bob and mi5 show trying to outdo each other!!Cheers

Message 999 of 7,616

MI5
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
One of us will crack first.... I'm heading for the loony bin slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1000 of 7,616