Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94057 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I regularly watch my oldest 10 (almost 11) grandson in tournaments and league games but the youngest is football daft so it's his first season. I think at 6 year old it's normally just kick the ball and CHARGE!!!

Should be fun though...Bouncy

Message 931 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126044 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

We have videos of the grandsons first game...at 6. They wore tabards. No kit as they may have been useless....He had a reputation of being a 'goal hanger'....knowing that if it came anywhere near him... then wham.... 'back of the net'.....

They were all as you said...no team formation...see the ball and charge madly... kicking it anywhere LOL

A couple of weeks ago we replayed these videos..MUCH to his horror. He still plays for the school team you see and has a reputation to maintain. Oh yes... he is 15 now Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 932 of 7,616

MI5
  • 149517 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
We've had our squad together since they were 4 years old, now in the under 9's league.
Opening day of the season tomorrow at the Academy slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 933 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126044 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
We've had our squad together since they were 4 years old, now in the under 9's league.
Opening day of the season tomorrow at the Academy slight_smile

Are you a coach  Rich? Or  do you manage the club...that's a thankless task!!....

My o/h set up the website for our team...and then got asked to do a couple more Horrified

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 934 of 7,616

MI5
  • 149517 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
Just coach. The club has teams in every league so we have an overall club manager then one for each year group with coaches that run the day to day and match day activities.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 935 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126044 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Morning all...

Back in the UK,  as from 12 midnight.....All I can say is..... Blimey its a bit chilly isn't it? LOL..

Looking round the forum threads, it appears I have very little to say, as it seems the place is full of 'Apples' Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 936 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94057 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Welcome home @Cleoriff and I trust you won't be jumping into any pools or taking cold showers.LOL

You haven't missed much and yes, it's that crazy time of year...2 days and counting....Confused

Message 937 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol.

Welcome back.
Message 938 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

good to know you're back @CleoriffBouncy

thought of you this morning at 7ish, as I let the cat out, because it was foggy & the air was cool to my face

there is sunshine now with pale blue sky, yesterday was mostly rain but not cold

I didn't make much of a fist of being behind the bar at Wanty's ..... do you think it could be made a bit of a 'free-for-all' the next time you go away please? wink

how is your garden whilst you've been away? has your OH surprised you with buying 'that bush'?

welcome home to GB slight_smile

Message 939 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94057 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Beautiful sunny day here with hardly a cloud in the sky...but a mere 13 degrees so quite a chill in the shade.

Autumn is well under way with a garden full of leaves falling from the trees...

Time to book that flight I think!

Message 940 of 7,616