Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94030 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

In your darkest moments; remember you are smarter than you think, wiser than you know, and braver than you seem!

Message 841 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126026 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

In your darkest moments; remember you are smarter than you think, wiser than you know, and braver than you seem!

Absolutely brilliant saying @jonsie ..and so often true...

On another issue...and fingers crossed for Spain as I have just seen the news that the volcano in Iceland has erupted Smiley Frustrated

They keep saying no ash cloud as yet....but as someone who got caught up in the last one I am just keeping my fingers crossed....

And hey...the sun is out here in Warwickshire...Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 842 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94030 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Hissing down here but forecast for weekend is good...wonder why?:smileywink:

I seriously hope that any ash cloud developing holds back from the airspace at least until tomorrow.

Message 843 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

hi jonsie ..... yep, & I'm pinching this too, bookmarking it for safekeeping & that'll be going on my noticeboard + cat pix of course, as soon as possible Fantastic Fantastic Hug

Message 844 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fancy Dress Friday in Wanty's this evening ..... free drinks all round MI5 is paying .....come one & all ..... I'm in charge whilst regular Hostest with the Mostest Cleoriff is away in Spain ..... I'm in the bar now wearing French Maid's get up complete with feather duster just arranging the glitterballs ..... Cheers 

Message 845 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 126026 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hiya all...

Well the 'cougar' has landed LOL...All pretty hot here....Sitting on the balcony with a glass of iced water...phew...

Off to do the ice bucket challenge in the morning if this heat gets too much....

Nite...or really good morning...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 846 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

GM All

Cleoriff, how's the weather where you are in Spain ..... sun's just breaking through the clouds here, pelted it down with rain in the night slight_smile

BoB how's yer feet ?..... any blisters ? with doing all that dancin' last night in Wanty's ..... I shall expect you to practise at home, with your granddaughter ..... wait till I show you how to do a flick-ball-change on the off-beat, I kid you not ..... Cleoriff will back me up here Dance Dance

anyways a good weeked wished for all slight_smile

Smiley Very Happy :womanvery-happy: Cat Very Happy Cat

Message 847 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning Jane.

I've put my fancy dress costume away and am feeling funky fresh from our meet up in Wanty's.

Those few coppenberg drinkies helped chill me out.

I'm not dancing again !

Two left feet me !
Message 848 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 94030 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 849 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... & interest to me as my son & his partner are 'supposed' to be in Crete ..... Leeds/Bradford Wed to Wed ..... I've not heard from them, so am guessing things are/have been OK slight_smile

Message 850 of 7,616