Did you mean: 

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier discussion thread

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier hit Disney+ today and I for one am really excited about this show! yahoo After the success of Wandavision I'm keen to see how they handle a more grounded storyline using the serialised story telling on the streaming service. cool

I've already watched the first episode and was really impressed! The fight scenes and special effects are top notch and on par with what you see in a Marvel movie. The story got off to a strong start but I'll move to a spoiler tag to share the rest of my thoughts. wink

More info
The first episode had a ton of character development for both Bucky and Sam which was great to see. It was good to see how they were both affected by the events of Infinity War and End Game and it looks like we will get to see how the wider world has been dealing with everyone returning after EG which is a really interesting concept to play around with. 

We got a brief intro to the villains for the season and some supporting characters got some screen time too. 

I can officially say I hate the new Captain America lol! He definitely has a punchable face sweat_smile

Let us know your thoughts, hopes and theories for the show and don't forget to use a spoiler tag if discussing plot details. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Just started it today too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I've not finished that one yet.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5