Did you mean: 

Terror attacks in belguim

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35869254 Sicking 😞

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

blissgirl
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Yeah read it too just hope they catch them 😞
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 11 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The police retracted the statement that was 'released'. Hopefully they will get him and anyone else involved soon.

Message 12 of 24

blissgirl
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Just read in the paper that the bombs contained nails how sick is that
Message 13 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Also just heard breaking news on BBC. "Police have made a major arrest in Paris"....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 24

blissgirl
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
And police said they found the DNA of one of them in paris too 😞
Message 15 of 24

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Truth beknown,  as fast as you cut one artery there are many other blood supplies. It's an impossible war, infinite, all in the name of Allah which is against and totally alien to the Koran.

These vermin misinterprete the teachings to their own ends , we are in a war we cannot win. Gullible people looking to be martyrs who want to make their mark and susceptible to the vile outpouring of hatists. People we welcome to our country, people who don't recognise a way of life they cannot hope to have in their own country of birth or origin.

They are taught to hate whilst welcoming free state handouts willingly given by successive governments.  Living in their own communities within a community that was once welcoming but who now are belatedly recognising that these people either don't or want to integrate.

Muslim women that have their face covered so infidels cannot see the outer beauty that we could lust after.

BUT....and it's a BIG but, the husbands of these women, and they may have many wives, happily go to somewhere like Thailand, lust after girls with fair skin and drink alcohol which is forbidden by Allah and something they are forbidden to do in the country of their birth. 

Prejudiced? I never used to be but now..hell yes! Everywhere I go, every flight I take, I see terrorists, I see people only too willing to cut your throat, only to willing to die in the name of Allah and take as many infidels as possible with them. This is now the world we live in but yet the European Court of Justice bow down to these people.

....or is this just me scared for my children and grandchildren?

I feel like a hate preacher but to be honest the UK is next.....

Message 16 of 24

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I fully expect t the mods to delete the last post in case we upset the minorities. Minorities? My God, we seem to be the minority in our own country!

Message 17 of 24

blissgirl
  • 7527 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Agreed @jonsie

Message 18 of 24

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well said @jonsie x

giphy-3
Message 19 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

It's a real sad frightening world nowadays. I know some people say we should live our lives and not give in to it else the terrorists will win... I say fine....I wont 'give in to it'...but I will certainly remain watchful/worried/careful.....It would be stupid to do anything else...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 24