cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight - question time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

For the next Spotlight I'd like you to participate actively in the interview process and ask as many questions as you want to. This is an opportunity to know all you have ever wondered about other users...

I'd prefer not to reveal the name of the Spotlight member until Friday but if you think it is essential for you to think about the questions, let me know.

guess-what-its-question-time-2.png

Message 1 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous    -  a few questions for the WPB. Smiley Very Happy

Edited by me  - On second thoughts I've put them there myself!  With apologies to all concenred.

Gerry

Message 21 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow @Anonymous

Pretty heavy stuff there !
Message 22 of 69

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It seems @Anonymous  that those are questions you should be asking the Community manager and moderators....not some poor fool who has been thrown in the spotlight for a day... LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

It seems @Anonymous  that those are questions you should be asking the Community manager and moderators....not some poor fool who has been thrown in the spotlight for a day... LOL

very funny LOL

Message 24 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Can I infer from what you say @Cleoriff  that these are mutually exclusive possibilities?  LOL

Gerry

Message 25 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow @Anonymous

Pretty heavy stuff there !

Oh - sorry to hear that @Anonymous .  I do have my serious head on at the moment.  Didn't realise trivia was the order of the day.   In my own defence I did say the questions were for the WPB (which receptacle most bureaucrats will be familiar with) and I've no doubt that's where they will be heading as we speak.

Gerry 

Message 26 of 69

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would agree with this @Anonymous .

If you would like to ask any frank questions to myself  or the team, we can set up a separate discussion. This is a thread for question to other members. Send me a PM and we can have a chat about a community manager Q&A

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 27 of 69

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Far from being Waste Paper Bin questions @Anonymous ...those you have listed are very relevant.

However...if I had been asked to be in the Spotlight (no ..already been there, done that. etc) I would by now, be making my excuses and taking a long holiday elsewhere....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable
So back On Topic....... wink

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done ?
Message 29 of 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I would agree with this @Anonymous .

Sorry,  my mistake completely.  It was not clear to me that "some poor fool" was being put in the stocks.  Questions withdrawn.  Bow

Gerry

Message 30 of 69