cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six Nations Finale!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

The Six Nations Rugby comes to an end this weekend with the big game scheduled at the Millennium stadium where bitter rivals face each other and both teams looking to win the Six Nations crown!   

Last week, we saw Wales continued to improve their game while England struggled to overcome the brave Italians with scrambled defences. No doubt you’ll be following the big game this weekend (right?!), check out this week’s inside line episode which has a preview of the big match including interviews with England’s star names and goal kicking coach Mike Cat

Get even closer to the action with our Matchday app and the awesome ‘Ref! Link’ feature which will be available for the Wales Vs England game. The app is available on Android, iOS and now the Blackberry 10! Check out this link for more details http://o2lin.kr/MatchdayAppO2

So who will you be supporting this weekend? What do you guys think will happen, any predictions? Will Wales retain their crown and make England to have yet another year of despair or will the English lions roar and sleigh the Welsh dragons to win their first Grand Slam in 10 years?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Being of Welsh descent but living in England all my life I'm sort of in the middle. A Welsh win by less than 7 points would probably be my choice so that England win the title and the Welsh in me could be slightly smug:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Ever the diplomat jonsie. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

As per my badge only an England win will do today "Grand Slam"

It is very difficult in the pub a welsh landlord and landlady and a few welsh living in the village lots of banter and rivalry today.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Should be a great game, really looking forward to it. Much better atmosphere with friendly banter flying about Adam.

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144795 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
I've turned off and I'm watching the S4 launch show again wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Dieu, we 'ammered 'em Will  !!!!!! Smiley LOL

Llongyfarchiadau to the lads!

Dancing in the valleys tonight then isn't it?

Ieychid da!

I think........! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 9